I'm 21 years old & I've never had a boyfriend..is that a turn off?

I barely had my fist kiss not too long ago, I've never had a boyfriend, I'm still a virgin, haven't found someone special enough to make me want to be with him. Any guy that shows interest in me stops talking to me out of nowhere, & I don't hear from them anymore. People always say it surprises them I've never been in a relationship because of how "beautiful" I am...but I know it's not all looks. I know I'm not a bitch, but I'm not easy either so I don't know what it is...

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope; in fact, I believe that it is a turn-on, for purely psychological reasons. Guys want girls that are as far as possible wholly devoted (or to-be devoted) to them in the past, present and future. We generally like less the girl that have been kissed and had adventures with several guys. in contrast to the one that is 'clean'.

What Guys Said 3

• You probably just don't seem interested. Maybe you're really low-key. Anyways... it's more of a turn-on. Provided you show interest and are not too difficult. I think it would be fun "training" you. Other guys do terrible jobs at that honestly.

• i'm 23 and never had a girlfriend, still a virgin, huge turn-on

• Nope. I have no experience.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely a turn on for guys. Could you be intimidating to guys without knowing it? That could be it. But guys definitely don't get turned off from a girl who's never had a boyfriend. It's actually a beautiful thing to be so pure. Not everyone gets that.:) It shows that you have morals.

• No, not a turn off.