Does style really matter?

If someone is attractive, but they don't dress revealing at all, would they still be noticed regardless?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got to have a little style to get notice. Don't go overboard with it. It have to fit the personality.

Answer mine... Click the link

• Gotcha. Thanks for the honesty.

What Guys Said 1

• You don't need to dress revealing to be attractive. It sure makes it easier, but wear comfortable clothing that your close friends and close family say complements you.

Wear what you're comfortable wearing, as if you're not comfortable wearing the clothing, you won't feel attractive, which means you won't BE attractive.

For me, clothing you'd wear to meet the person you most admire would be a good indicator of how attractive you are.

What Girls Said 4

• im a girl so I know for sure if as a girl even if your good look you don't show some skin guys ignore you ... style is different ..

i hate it because I don't like dressing provocative unless I go out at night somewhere , but if a girl is wearing some short shorts with a tank top even if your not that good looking you get noticed ...

men ...

well never understand lol

they turn around if they see skin

• Thanks for the honesty! :)

• style is an expression of our personality,so of course it matters,but dressing slutty has nothing to do with style,the reason people ''prefer'' it when you dress slutty is cause they like sex,and girls who dress slutty look like they are available for sex

• what you wear matters. you need to realize that

• yes.