Everybody talks about how great looks run in my family and this to me is very annoying, so what do ?

please help me deal with the same words over and over

how can I talk to people about thing other then my looks and modeling?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to take the focus off your physical appearance, why then the shirtless profile pic?

What Girls Said 4

• Really? Everybody? That's all they talk about, eh? Well, such problems.

Say thank you and change the subject. People will move on if you do.

• Wear a hijab. Problem solved.

• wow, you should be flattered people are telling you you're good looking, but if it's really annoying you that much - just brush it off with a quick smile and polite thank you and you be the one to quickly change the subject.

• Damn that sucks

What Guys Said 4

• Eat as much as you can, all day long...Get fat and unattractive, then be like "I effing showed you mofo's!"

• It's better to be good looking than ugly. Appreciate the compliments and thank them for it, but tell them, in a polite manner, that you don't want to talk about that stuff.

• Man, have YOU got problems.

• write it down for them. they will take pity on you and think you are mentally challenged.