Do I have it that bad?

i even get butterflies when I look at pictures of her. Do I have it bad for her or what?

I wonder if she has butterflies when she talks to me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• thats adorable :D

• Yup, congrats :)

• Wouldn't say that until any such feeling is reciprocated.

• well she does like me.

• cutie :)

• it may be overwhelming but don't let it screw you up. go out there and get her. believe me. I know.

• she's not ready for another relationship just yet because she was engaged a month ago, all I can do now is wait for her.

What Guys Said 3

• You have it BIG TIME. Don't waste any time. Ask her out before these feelings eat you alive. Believe me, I know.

As for your update...I have no idea. While I have many awesome skills, mind reading isn't one of them. :P

• shes not ready yet. But I'm waiting, its hard but I can do it

• Don't wait much longer. Seriously.

• i don't want to push her into one, because we have a close relationship as it is anyways and I don't want to do anything to ruin the friendship

• I couldn't breathe when I looked at pictures of her (not your her of course)

• Yup, you got it bad for her. I still get butterflies for her at my age & we've been together 7 months already. Now go win her heart.