Do you find black girls attractive?

I know for a lot of people, personality, character. and attitude play a huge part in liking/loving a person. I just wanted to know if any one finds black chicks attractive. It seems as though a negative stereotype seems to follow them around (as is true for other ethnicity/races). Do those stereotypes or past negative encounters stop you from approaching them?

this is for my race class that I am taking. I just need various opinion for my paper. So be as honest as possible but please be civil. Thanks in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've dated a few of black girls (who weren't ghetto) and found them just as attractive as any other race. I don't seek them out specifically or anything (nor do I any other race), but when one comes along, the color of her skin makes no difference to me. It's all about attitude.

I'm definitely not a fan of ghetto girls of any color (and there are plenty of white ones too).

My favorite was half-black and half-Japanese. She was beautiful, had a great smile, big but slightly almond-shaped eyes, and an hourglass shape (big boobs, small waist, nice round butt). But she was awesome to be around, always had something interesting to talk about, and we laughed constantly. Hard to go wrong there.

What Guys Said 10

• Race class? Is that a class people take in college when they feel like wasting money and time instead of going after a degree in a real field?

Anyways - I've dated black women before and I see a bunch that are attractive, but normally I go for Hispanic or Mediterranean women.

• ...you didn't have classes outside of your major when you were in college? I'm pursuing a degree in epidemiology...is that considered a real field?

• Not really, I took what I needed and got it done.

• I think I speak for most guys (and people in general) that I am attracted to women of all races. I'm attracted to attractive black girls just as I am attracted to attractive white girls.

• I find black girls highly attractive. I also find them highly elusive lol. I've never dated a black girl. But not for lack of trying. I'm an equal opportunity flirter. I've just never had any luck one. But yeah, black women are beautiful.

• im a lucky one for some reaon when people first meet me they think I'm puerto rican or indian or any spanish culture

• Oh yes, I'm very much attracted to black girls. They are beautiful in so many ways, physically and personality wise. I find myself more attracted to black girls then white girls sometimes actually.

• Yes, I find them attractive. No, I wouldn't let stereotypes or past experiences stop me from approaching one (I trust my intuition to pick good ones). But if they DO act like the stereotype, then I'm not interested in that one. But that doesn't mean the rest of them are off limits to me.

• Any girl can be attractive. From my experience, I think I attract black girls. I have no problem with that. There are several black girls who I had a crush on when I was in school.

• I've dated more Black girls than any other race.

• Of course I find black women very attractive but not only black women I find any race expect Asian I'm not really fond of them

• Yes, I'm attracted to some of them. I don't pursue them exclusively, but am attracted nonetheless. I'm white if that matters.

• Yeah, if she's not 'ghetto', as you elude.

What Girls Said 5

• I would say that there is a wide range of men out there who will or will not find a black woman attractive. But we are all different and are attracted to different features. So not every white man is going to fall for a black woman. But yes there are some that will only prefer a black woman. My boyfriend now Is white. So I can say that yes they are out there

• hmm some guys do find me attractive and am black.

• all black girls are different and some do look different I'm black I always being asked are you puerto rican cuban indian or mexcian

• I'm a black girl and for some reason nonblack men seem to like me more than black men do. I don't know what it is. I'm pretty, I'm not dark skinned (I don't mean this in a disrespectful way but some black guys are colorstruck so I'm saying its not my skin color), I don't know why...I attract mostly latinos and white guys. Black guys seem not to be that into me unless they know me or are thugs

As for the ghetto stereotype, most of the ghetto black girls I know have no problem getting a man. I feel like many black guys prefer girls from the hood over any other type.

• Well,

I'm not going to say I'm black because I'm 1/4th black but a lot of african americans I know are like "ghetto" and what not. But I like in Canada and everyone here is open minded. I've seen White guys get with Black girls. & Asians with Indians. It all depends on how open minded your neighborhood is. I'm Korean and Egyptian but my boyfriend is white and we don't get strange looks or snarky comments.

• not all blacks are ghetto that is a STREEOTYPE which means more then likely it is not true in most cases