Would you ever date a girl who'd had cosmetic surgery?

Let's say it's nothing too extensive, it just tweaked her looks slightly to make her more attractive. It's also not super obvious like giant fake breasts or anything like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a toughy, as cliche as this may sound looks aren't everything. A girl could be drop dead gorgeous, but if her personality was as dull as dishwater then it's a no-go in my book. For most men, if it comes to their attention that a woman had cosmetic surgery then they usually look at them as being superficial and are turned off immediately(except for those douchebags out there that don't know their ass from their elbow). With that said if its nothing drastic like what you're alluding to then I don't see a problem with it. For some reason most people don't consider braces cosmetic surgery but it serves the same purpose, improving one's appearance. I do agree with Christian though, if I'm dating a girl then I'm clearly not bothered by her appearance and it would be kind of weird if she did to get something "done".

What Guys Said 9

• I'd be really put-off if she did it while I knew her. I would rather have her... flaws and all as my girl, than something not genuine.

If she had it in the past... so long as it was done with good taste... I wouldn't mind. Trouble is it rarely is done in good taste.

• If it was after I was dating her I would feel sad that she did it. If it was before I wouldn't mind.

What exact surgery are we talking here like a nose job? Or like bottox injection?

• A nose job?

• First of all I thought you were anonymous, NEVER would I 'label/recomend' a treatment if I could see the person, that'd be pig ignorant and I don't want you thinking I've 'seen and said' so to speak ;)

I said nose job as soon as I read 'nothing major'. If that's what you want but things that we don't like about ourselves are 'our flaws', everybody has them, surgery isn't an answer. I'd appreciate a girl more who's lived with something she doesn't like rather than have it changed

• "...not super obvious like giant fake breasts..."

This makes me sad :(

• 1) I think you are pretty hot the way you r...

2) If you tried to do surgery while dating me...we would seriously fight...

3) If it was done B 4 I came along...oh well... .I would still not like it...but if I really liked u...I suppose I might c fit to "get over it"...

4) I had a red belt in Tae Kwond Do..don't remember much of it at this point tho...

• yes

• It depends upon what she had done. If it's noticeable, I don't think I'd like it. By the way, boob jobs are always noticeable.

Check these out for a little perspective on it:

awfulplasticsurgery.com

goodplasticsurgery.com

• I don't care. So yes.

• No I would not

What Girls Said 5

• Well usually girls with a nose job are really obvious and the results usually end up looking worse to me than before.

Don't get a nose job your nose looks good :(

• aaaahhh don't let that bitch get to you! you're beautiful :)

• Celebrities are different. You should be happy with who you are! What if the surgery doesn't come out right and you end up looking messed up? If I was a guy I would say no because if you don't have confidence in yourself now, plastic surgery won't help.

• megan fox and kk had men date them

• but if it's just a slight tweak, then why was it even necessary? I mean, surgery is surgery. I can't believe someone would willingly let someone cut them

• By slight tweak I mean making the nose smaller (but not changing the shape) and filing down the jaw.