Is it bad to be a "cute" guy?

many people, including girls have said I'm cute, but I know that I simply lack sex appeal. I'm not "hot", I'm basically good looking, but without the edgy manly man look, or the sex appeal.

but I think most people would agree that I'm far from ugly, physically. I would also be very committed if I could just find a girl and a relationship. but I've never ever had a girlfriend! is it really that important to be sexy? how can a "cute" guy be sexy? when I try to get closer to girls they start getting distant, so I just have given up on trying for a while.

Most Helpful Guy

• QA don't take udolipixie's answer as serious, she is either a troll or a girl with big big issues

What Girls Said 11

• Yes it's bad they're usually molested but at the same time not see as having manly sex appeal.

O.o don't see that logic

So a cute guy can get a lot of aggressive girls groping, tongueing him, and sexing him but not a lot taking him seriously sexually as a sexual being more like a sexual object.

It's important to be sexy however sex is just creating sexual attraction. Pretty easy to do.

• I have never been molested, why in the world would you even assume that?

plus I'm not sure I'm following the rest of the answer anyway.

• what if he's a guy like me, that wants something deeper and long-lasting? so it's OK to "toy" with him then? yeah no. besides I wouldn't even have sex with a girl if she offered. I'm not that easy. I look for something special. so then the girl toys with a guy that legitimately likes her? selfish and wrong in my (and any other sane persons) opinion.

• Okay toying with a guy/girl that legitimately likes you is selfish.

Though I never questioned if the cuties my girls f*cked wanted more.

I just figure if he had he would have spoken up...that is if she didn't one off him (sex once & no contact).

• Well. in this case; all girls are different. I, for example have latly found out that I have a weakness for cute boys. sexy boys are also very apealing but hot boys are not at all my type..cuteness is loveed by most girls. looks at Nick jonas or Justin Bieber. both are cute and both are adored by girls. I'm sure that you have just met the WRONG girls. you'll find the right one, just keep looking :)

• cute is boyfriend material.. hot is a guy you just f***.. so you are good

• so basically being a fairly young guy, only 20, I just have to wait until girls are more ready to settle into a more serious, long-term relationship? many girls now seem to just be dating for fun, or experience, or they act commited but really aren't deep down. they always seem to be going for the guys that at the end of the day, aren't good commitment material, ya know?

• well I am the opposite I am 20 and ready to settle down with a guy it just depends on the women

• I agree with most of the girls that already answered...cute is boyfriend material. I always date the cute ones rather than sexy/hot because cute tends to be a lot sweeter and everything...more of what a girl needs. A lot of times, people that keep getting told they're sexy or hot get really pompous and rude and it doesn't turn out well. So no worries, cute is perfectly good (:

• ok but if I've rarely been seen as boyfriend material in the past then obviously I'm doing something wrong no? I'm mostly blown off by girls that I feel are girlfriend material :/

• I've tried that too! lol :/

• oh but new girls you say. alright then lol I'll give it a go.

• not at all! Just because a guy is called "cute" does NOT mean you lack sexual appeal at all!

• I've dated plenty of "cute" guys! They're always the best. Especially if they have a great smile. Being "sexy" isn't really a must-have I think. So good for you for being a cutie! :D

• about that, my teeth aren't exactly... perfect :/

• There's nothing wrong with getting them fixed in your 20's. I have a couple friends who are doing it. But even if you don't get them fixed, you said that you're "far from ugly," so I think you're safe.

• I worry that my teeth somewhat detract from my looks though, I feel that I look much better when my teeth aren't on display for the world lol

• a guy being cute is definitely attractive. You seem like a good person to be willing to commit.Besides, a guy being cute can also be sexy. So I really don't see your problem. Maybe you are too shy to ask a girl out?

• I'm shy but also picky. I want to find the right girl before just asking her out, you know?

• nothing wrong with being cute lol :) for some reason where I'm from the hot guys know that they're hot and they're super jerks lol the cute guys are usually a lot nicer and moree fun to be around

• I think cute is sexy. Especially if a guy has a great smile.

• ahh sorry I missed your post lol, but yeah like I'm saying above, my teeth are a little crooked in some spots and it makes me a little insecure about my smile :/

• cute, is awesome to be called, if I call a guy cute, it's a big compliment :)

• i agree... "cute" is what makes a good boyfriend, someone where there looks don't get boring. a "hot" guy is just whatever after you hook up. so don't worry, cute is better in the long run :)

What Guys Said 0