Would "8" make a cute tattoo or is it way overplayed?

I was thinking of getting one on the inside of my wrist when I'm older. It's symbolic to me because of personal reasons, but I don't want to plan on getting a tattoo that hipsters ruined.

I do mean an infinity symbol. GAG changed it to an 8.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never seen an "8" tattoo. Do you mean an infinity one, like this link ? Cause I think it may be a bit overdone, but not to the extent of like...a tribal armband or something, haha. I think it looks pretty cool. But if you are literally referring to an 8 tattoo, then I'm pretty sure that's not overplayed, I've never saw one before lol.

What Guys Said 1

• 20 years from now you're gonna look at pictures of yourself when you were a teenager and think, "I can't believe I wore those clothes", or "had that crazy hairstyle", etc. You're also gonna look at the tattoo plastered on your arm and think the same thing, but the difference will be that you'll be stuck with it!

What Girls Said 3

• 8? well if it's symbolic-sure,go ahead,who cares about others. also why is it symbolic,in my country 8 is a dirty joke

-osam (8)

-na kurcu te nosam (literally translated-carry you on my d***) lol

• It was originally the infinity symbol, but GAG changed it to an 8.

lmao dirty joke.

• If it's "symbolic" to you then why do you care if it's overplayed? If you want it then get it.

• i think it's cute. do it if it has meaning for you and not because everyone else is doing it