Why do guys like "good" girls?

I've always been considered a "good" girl. I don't smoke, drink, have sex, do drugs, etc. The guy I have been talking to for about 4 months says that I'm going to eventually come out of my "good" girl stage, and turn into a freak! Which will probably happen, but what attracts him to me knowing that I don't participate in these activities. He says he's cool with me not doing any of this and that he likes my personality the best, and to NEVER change. Plus he knows I'm not very experienced when it comes to serious relationships...once again, he is still cool with it! I mean if he wasn't down for me, he would have quit talking to me a long time ago right? So readers...why do guys like good girls? I'm so curious...ESPECIALLY since he knows that he has way more experience than I do. I know nothing haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why WOULDN'T a guy like, or want to be with a good girl? Honestly, lol... there's really not much more I can say. As long as a guy is attracted to a good girl, she's perfect for him! Good girls are the kind of girls a guy can really commit too, provided he's the right one...

You just need to be sure that you, yourself, are with the right guy, and for all the right reasons as well! :)

What Guys Said 6

• I like good girls because I have the most in common with them. I don't think I could ever have a serious relationship with someone who has to go out and party every single night. Don't get me wrong I would love to go out with her but I just don't care for a party life style much.

• Because they're are usually cute, innocent and fresh... fact

• im kinda the opposite actually haha. I like a chick who goes against the norms, what people expect and what is known to be socially acceptable. just goes to show you, everyone is different

• Yeah I understand. But that's just who I am. I've never been that type of person. I don't know what attracts him to me especially since his last girlfriend put out A LOT. I'm not like that haha.

• Considering that now days, what is commonly known as socially acceptable is going to parties, getting drunk, and sleeping around...wouldn't that be a good girl? :) hehe

• na being a good girl is socially acceptable in my eye...i actually think its a shame if you don't feel that being like that is socially acceptable...

• because good girls are wife material, the other girls(most girls) are just f*** dolls

• Guys like that get off on corrupting women, in a sexual sense. He wants to f*** you real good and make you his slut LOL

• I'm not sure really. I just don't like the party chick that gets drunk, has lots of sex, etc. None of it really interests me and I don't feel like its very feminine.

What Girls Said 3

• Good girls tend to be much more stable partners. So the girls who abstain from most things and don't party too much tend to be a little more level headed.

Don't get me wrong- there are plenty of girls who know how to throw down and party and also make stable girlfriends, but if we are speaking in terms of party girl vs bad girl, the guy who wants to settle down will go for the good girl.

• because guys like girls who are good so they can say they've only been bad with them lol guys see good girls as a good investment in their time that they'd get a good girl to only be a bad girl with them (freak in the sheets but a lady on the streets kinda thing) they want a girl that other people respect and that half the guys in town don't know her sexually.

• they feel more comfortable with a good girl. good girls don't make them feel insecure or scared that she's gonna leave him for a new guy or embarrass him with sexual stories. good girls are safe

• "Good girls are safe"...wouldn't anyone seeking a relationship want to feel a sense of safeness and not have to worry about a "bad guy or bad girl" leaving her/him or making them feel insecure? I don't think it's that a bad girl will make him feel insecure, I just think it's that bad girls are often unreliable emotionally and come with drama

• Bad people are bad at relationships. Why would anyone want to carry their weight around? Seriously, f*** that. People need to carry their own f***ing baggage.

• i think you got it wrong