Girls is it cute when a guy smiles a lot when flirting with you?

It seems like whenever I talk to a girl and I'm not smiling they get uncomfortable or don't look inerested. But whenever I grin or smile when talking to them I always get a better reaction. Is it always important to smile around girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Smiling shows us that you're enjoying our company. And yes, I know I find it cute when a guy smiles...especially since some guys don't really smile all the time.

What Girls Said 5

• It's a lot better than if you were frowing while flirting ;)

It will also help in the girls response to you. She'd be more likely to respond in a positive way, thus making her flirt more

• It makes us feel more comfortable around you, which is especially good when you're flirting.

• YES, who would want to conversate with someone who looks miserable doing it? A smile shows you like the person you are talking to and are enjoying their company... if that's not there then what's the point in talking at all?

• you don't need to be the human form of the Cheshire cat. but a smile now and then does go appreciated. especially whilst flirting. :)

• in my opinion it IS cute. when a guy smiles at me it tells me that he's nice, friendly, and that he might like me. and it's cute because it shows that being with/ talking to that girl makes you happy and that you're having a good time. lastly, it just makes you feel good inside when someone gives you a smile :-)

What Guys Said 0