Lady Gaga's Body? Attractive or Not?

Do you find her body attractive or not?

I think she has one of the nicest bodies in Hollywood. She's in-shape, fit, slim, tight and toned, yet has curves. Her trainer is Harley Pasternak btw...

For instance:

"Born This Way" music video

link

(starts at 2:35)

"Judas"

link

(Starts at 1:10)

She has a really nice body imo. She's like my new idol! Either her or Hayden Panettiere :P But moreso Lady Gaga:)

Do you find her body attractive or not?

0|0
9|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, take off her head (and her weird clothing), and sure, she's pretty hot. But all things considered? I wouldn't touch that with a 39 and 1/2 foot pole.

4|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• i guess her body is good, but as soon as I see her puss I'm turned off. her face kinda looks like a dudes face to me.

3|2
    0|0
  • No. I don't see her body as attractive. That's partially because I don't find her attractive as a person and a performer.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not attracted to her in the slightest, deffinitly not hot

2|0
    1|0
  • no she's foul. I can't stand looking at her, in all honesty

2|0
    1|0
  • Hmm... she's a bit too skinny I think. It looks a bit unnatural. Plus with her clothes she looks like a flamboyant gay guy trapped in a woman's body :P (lol no offense to homosexuals)

1|0
    2|0
    • And how does it look unnatural? Like edited?

• Show All
    • Being skinny can be natural...she's 5'1, 110 lbs, that's pretty natural and healthy. And she goes by Harley's 5-a-day diet. 5 meals a day. Wow, who knew eating healthy was unnatural

• Haha okay well yeah 110 lbs is healthy. But I dunno, she just seemed a bit too skinny for some reason.

• not really a hot body to me, there's just something off that I can't quite put my finger on o_O

2|0
    1|0
    • Do you find her attractive? Or is it something about her that puts you off?

• I don't find her attractive overall, her body is OK I guess but it's sort of skinnyfat to me lol like, she doesn't have toned muscles but she also doesn't have a bit of good looking fat... it's in the middle

What Girls Said 9

• Her body is phenomenal, no lie. As weird as this sounds, I kind of wish she could add 5-10 pounds; sometimes when I see her on the runway she just looks too... thin. Being thin isn't a bad thing, I just think a little bit of fluff around the edges would look really nice.

2|0
    1|0
  • I think her body looks awesome. I just don't care for the implants she had done in her shoulders and the little 'horns' on her head. I understand it's a personal choice and part of her allure is her outrageous styles etc. however it's not for me. I will always LOVE her music!

2|0
    1|0
  • She's bangin'. She's also my body idol.

2|0
    1|0
  • sure,great body!

face,the way she dresses,her music,and face?-not so much

1|0
    1|0
  • i love her torso... her stomach is amazingly toned.

2|0
    0|0
  • her body looks good but I prefer Hayden Panettiere

1|0
    2|0
  • Amazing body, but her face isn't that pretty, imo. But agree, her body is insane.

1|0
    1|0
  • Way too skinny, imo.

1|0
    1|0
  • I think her torso is too long, and legs are too short. That makes her look skinnier than she is (36-24-38, I wouldn't know from her measurements she looks this slim) I like Nicole Scerzinger link

2|0
    0|0
    • Nicole has a great body also! I've also thought for so long that Nicole is underrated, compared to te bodies of other celebs.

I just prefer the thinness of GaGa's body!:)