My highlights are growing out, do Guys even care if a girl's Highlights are growing out?

Does it annoy guys as much as it annoys me? My highlights are grown out, about 4 inches or so? I have to admit I don't really pay attention but I have a photoshoot tomorrow to do. Do guys even care about the fact a girl's highlights are 4 inches out or grown off the roots? Thanks for answering.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly? Most guys can't tell the difference when you get the highlights, lol. I know I can't tell when girls get highlights put in their hair.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm only dimly aware of what highlights are. I don't think I'd notice if they grew out, dissipated or suddenly came alive and put on a tap dancing show to the tune of Crazy Rap by Afroman.

Actually, scratch that. I'd notice the last one.

• I joke around about it but I don't really care

but I do notice

What Girls Said 1

• guys don't care about little things like that. just style your hair really cute and rock it with confidence and they won't mind. seriously the only type of guys that will be annoyed by your highlights is maybe your hairstylist because you aren't coming in regularly or a catty gay guy lol.