So have you ever wondered what other users look like?

Some users don't have pictures and I get very curious at some times, especially when they flirt with you. Oh and I would like to know which GAG user would you like to see pictures of? And do you wonder if they are cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• A couple of times but not enough to look on their profile

What Guys Said 11

• I just assume everyone is ridiculously hot. I mean, everyone is hot on the Internet, right?

• No, I don't really care much about it. I think people need to wake up and realize that it's incredibly easy to steal pics off the net and post them on your own profile. There are at least 10 on here that have done it before and the guys think the girl is really... the girl on the pics. It's becoming increasingly scary. Basically there are tons of online pervs that go online and steal pics from girls MySpace or Facebook and then post them in forums or websites that allow you to upload pics that you have practically stolen. It's that bad, or sometimes an ex boyfriend will post just about anything from regular pics to sexual. So in reality, the chances of anyone posting their real life pics, are a bit slim. And in fact, it's probably the wisest thing to do, especially if you are attractive and don't want your pic gracing a shady website.

• I don't have many good pictures of myself. That could just be because I'm unattractive in general. That's probably actually the reason. But anyway, that's part of the reason I don't have pictures up on here. Another part of the reason is that if someone I know in real life saw my profile they'd know it was me, but if I didn't have pictures up they could only suspect it was me but not actually know.

I'd like to know what selfishstars looks like maybe. And dryad. I don't know who else. Most people who go on here a lot have pictures of themselves up, which means that most people I know on here have pictures of themselves up.

• I never thought about it, because looks aren't very important to me ;)

• thumbs down for being honest, yay :P

• LOL @irykiryk

• @ irykiryk

sorry for not adding a "?2011 likenoother " at the end :P

+ I couldn't care less of what you think, judgmental people mean nothing to me ;)

• So you're telling me you aren't really a cat?

• Not really to be honest. I'm actually more curious about people's personalities. A number of people on the site seem pretty interesting but I feel like you only get a very limited sense of someone from online interactions.

• Not really. I don't really talk to many people here, so I don't really start to wonder what they look like.

• I find it weird how you can actually imagine what a person looks like based on their username and how they type.

• For me most of the time my predictions are completely wrong lol.

• You need imagination!

Or drugs.

One of the two.

• Lol no, I've tried to predict them well, and I've been really far off when they've shown me their pictures or when they've finally uploaded some onto the site.

• i don't pay attention to user names really. I read what people say and forget there name lol.

• Naked?

• If I've talked to them via meebo or message mulitple times, yes. It's just a natural curiosity. I've been asked what I look like, I've asked what they look like, etc.

What Girls Said 21

• Hmm. I think the ones I would most like to see are ihatework, Societys Bomb (or whatever her new username is) and selfishstars. Cause they're all such legends on here, haha, and their looks remain a mystery. :P

• Society's bomb used to have a picture lol but I do wonder about eric I wonder if he is cute

• I imagine evangelina to be some sickly looking, starving child actually...

• i'll bet selfishstars is a hawtie

• Usually not. It doesn't really matter to me what someone online looks like.

But sometimes I get curious, like if someone talks like they think they're hot sh*t, if they ask questions about why they can't get a date (i.e. guys who blame it on the fact that they're "too nice"), or people who seem to have really high standards.

• All the time :) I can't think of everyone at this exact moment, but I really enjoy placing a face on the text. It seems more personal.

• Yeah especially when users *cough* Loopiou and udolipixie *cough* go on about how hot they are without the proof.

• yeeeees I want to see too! lol

• Loopiou is being sacastic he has shown me pics before lol,

• LoL, Really, he's not that hot? I was looking forward to to day that he would finally de-mask himself. Oh well, his sarchy personality still makes me want to see him...and Udol :P

• Yep.

There's more attractive girls on here than guys and from the attractive girls we've seen on here already I bet there's more.

Ummm, I bet ihatework is cute

I'm dying to see what panty boy really looks like

Universe is probably pretty as well as Selfishstars

• Yeah, I do get curious sometimes. I like to see the face behind the answers. Which includes you, Hitler cat.

• wait wait wait...the kitler isn't you?! :O

• only, ihatework <3

• Nope I could care less

• Not really

• Yeah I've wondered sometimes :D

• Hmmmmmm, I think it's more interesting reading peoples comments rather than what they look like. Nonetheless the only time I get curious about a persons looks is when they boast about their looks without a picture. I hope I've never done that.

• udolipixie... to see if she's as hot as she says she is. And Dig-it-all.

• baha all the time !

i love your questions :D

• No

• Yeah I do sometimes.

• not really, their responses speak loud enough for me :)

• Dom the panda looks like panda. End of story :P

• I have wondered. It would be nice to have a face to go with the words.

• How do you think I look like? :D

• Yupp. ihatework, selfishstars and udolipixie. I bet all three are goodlooking.