What do you think of skorts this summer?

I was shopping online and kind of surprised to see skorts are being a trend this season. It is a throwback to my elementary school days of uniforms but I still think I will pick up one or two. They seem practical but cute, I could wear them a little shorter than I could a skirt which helps my short legs look longer :) what are your thoughs on the trend?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had no idea that they ever went out of style. Tennis players still wear them a lot and I think they look cute pretty cute.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• i mostly see them as tennis wear,they don't look very good to me,but if you can find a cute one,great,they're very practical (tho you might get too hot,it's like wearing both a skirt and shorts)

• I saw some cute ones on forever21's website. I'm going to try them on before buying because it would suck to wear somethin super hot in the summer

• I think they have potential, but aren't they a bit heavy for summer - since all that material is there...won't the person be even hotter in that?

• Dear manga geek,

They remind me of when I was 7 years old (I used to have 3 of them and wore them all the time cause theyre cute and comfy) , and I don't wear shorts anymore so I don't care :[

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

• Skorts are coming back. I think theyre cute.

• i love skorts. fun, cute, and practical