Guys do you like girls wearing makeup?

Do you like girls with makeup on or should she just keep it nature? Explain why please :-*

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer "natural" (even though I know she probably does have make-up on, you just can't tell).

I have to admit I get a little weak at the knees when my girlfriend wears a moderate amount eye make-up, it makes her look even prettier. But I prefer it when she doesn't worry about all of that stuff.

What Guys Said 10

• I like when a girl puts on make up, but not to much make up like this link

, sometimes when you really put on way way to much you'll end up looking like this link .

What really is essential to any lady is good lipstick, in most cases that's all that you need.

• I like makeup, it makes a girls features stand out more.

• I am no one to say a girl should or shouldn't wear makeup

but if she does I would prefer it if she knew how to apply it =)

• if you're OK natural then keep it natural, but if not then wear just a little bit, because I like her face to be pure & simple not hidden under some 'mask'

• As long as she's not wearing mine :D Nah, I like either. Whatever she wants, or even if she doesn't want it its still interesting.

• Make up is fine but don't get carried away. Leave it to eye liner and eye shadow. I hate cover up cause I like to touch the girls face when I kiss her and I don't like the feel of make up on her face

• Lol you can't feel the makeup on a girls face, unless she has like caked it on... :-)

• Yea that's what I thought Natalie ^ lol

• Maybe so...just speaking from experience

• Natural is prefered.

• I like both but natural is better. Natural is better because that's what you actually look like without I guess faking improvement.

• If you look good natural that would be best but a little makup looks good too. Especially around the eyes. Too much can look hideous

• Personally I like the natural look because she is not gonna look all nice when she wakes up. And plus too much make up makes it difficult (sister...). My sister used to wear a ton of make up and it was time consuming and the make up got everywhere. I personally would just like my girl to wear the make up around the eyes, and patch up a little acne problems if necessary, but not the full face.

• So you have a problem with skin imperfections and you approve so long as it is appealing to you and it covers up those imperfections. lol. That is some funny stuff there.

• no I don't have a problem with it. My ex girlfriend have her fair share of acne problems, but It didn't bother met. She only wears make up for her benefit. Like I said I prefer the more natural look. Everyone is going to have imperfections, no one is perfect.

What Girls Said 3

• most girls that claim to be *all natural* wear makeup designed to make them look *all natural* without all the flaws. Makeup enhances beauty, it does not create it and I think way too many girls put way too much emphasis on makeup making them prettier. I don't like girls all natural all the time. Minimum I wear eyeliner. A lot of *all nautural8 women without actual makeup also do not have any skin conditions or noticeable claws on their face either. I have vitiligo on my face really bad and I live in California. Imagine how fun that is when I'm in the sun any length of time. My profile picture here is just eyeliner and some lipliner and you can obviously see the white blotches all over my face. The other picture is with makeup on thus the vitiligo *vanishes* which makes me feel better about myself sometimes. I've gotten used to it though and don't care anymore.

Furthermore., I think most girls that do wear makeup in moderation we do it for ourselves and could generally care less what guys think about it. I am like that. When I doll myself up it's cause I want to, not because of some guy. Guys are pretty dumb if they think all girls wear makeup to *get guys* or any of that dumb stuff. The vast majority wear it for ourselves.

• you can wear, but don't wear too much.

• most guys pefer natural