What do you get attracted by the most with a girl?

whats do you get attracted by the most with a girl? what really turns you on? anything in general? like when girls scrunch your hair or smile at you?

Most Helpful Guy

• haha I love when a girl plays with my hair it feels really good =P I don't know if it turns me on or not though just holding a girl in my arms, feeling her soft skin her smell, her eyes ... I don't know if you get it but every part of a woman is beautiful and awesome lol id try and do the five senses but explaining taste is hard to explain =P

What Guys Said 3

• When a girl is independent, and has her own goals. College girls.

• thats always the best type

• what does it mean?

• adjective

1.not influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion, conduct, etc.; thinking or acting for oneself: an independent thinker.

2.not subject to another's authority or jurisdiction; autonomous; free: an independent businessman.

3.not influenced by the thought or action of others: independent research.

• i like that sneaky shy smile like when she has her head down smiling and just looks up or during a hug if she pulls you into her close like into her chest.

• I like a girl with some sexy feet. Where the big toe is the biggest toe and the rest angle down perfectly. I would hump her foot like a dog and suck her toes till I like the nail polish off.

• foot fetish? ha ha I have an ear fetish

• I have an ear fetish too, I like to stick my tongue in a girl's ear and wiggle it around to watch her laugh hysterically

• Awkward...

What Girls Said 0