Do other girls buy things they never use or wear?

i almost never wear makeup. only for special occasions, dates and fancy things. but last year I spent a few hundred dollars on eye shadow, lip stick, and other makeup. now I have a huge collection and I'm wondering if I should start wearing it on a daily basis so I don't waste my money.

i also have a ton of clothes that I bought Because I had a specific outfit in mind but that outfit is too fancy for school and I end up storing those in a box and wearing the same old t-shirts I've had for years. maybe I should start dressing nicer for class.

do other girls do this? and would it be weird for me to go from old t-shirts and no makeup to dressing up nice and wearing makeup to class?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, I but things like .25 cents books at the thrift store that I never read, I just like to buy them... thank goodness they were only .25

What Guys Said 1

• Only wear makeup on special occasions if that makes you feel better, but don't wear it on a daily basis. Natural skin looks better and feels healthier.

What Girls Said 5

• I would probably if I could afford it, but I feel like crap if I buy something and don't use it. I try to give it to someone who will.

Just remember that any makeup liquid or cream based expires after six months!

• I think all girls buy a bunch of things and never wear them lol. It's just fun to look at :)

• Yes, I do it.

• I use stuff I never use, yeah.

• I'm exactly like this.

I just try to collect more everyday things and then incorporate the more outrageous things into them so that I can still wear everything without it being as extreme.