Does the "GURU" badge next to my name mean I am now a god amongst men?

Read it and sob, gents ...GAG has promoted me to the exalted title of GURU, which means I am officially better than you and can get any woman I want.

Ladies, I'll be in my man cave when you are ready.

Most Helpful Guy

• can I have some sloppy seconds when you're done with them?

What Girls Said 6

• LOL, well, I am not exactly sure how it will help you with the ladies...BUT this guru badge is now next to all level 10 users. That way everyone knows that’s the top level! :)

• :0

• Dear Camllus,

WOW!

Sincerely,

IMAQT xx

• el

oh

el

• lmao

• I - am - so - wet - for - you - right - now. I will be making a trip to your man cave soon. Be ready.

What Guys Said 6

• Camilus, the key thing is not to use your guru status for personal gain. I wish you even more guru-enhancing experiences without hurting others.

Peace.

• I sir, Prefer to spend my time in my real life, Not caring about some "guru", Because online you may be better, But in real life I am better.

• Last night in "real life" I graduated from school and made out with my ex, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

• Ah, Tyrone, someone jealous or suffering from guru-envy?

• I will not stick anything in a pipe and smoke it as I don't smoke since it's stupid and bad for you.

• lol I doubt any advice here from the so called "guru's" will help me with girls... leave the real guru title to the true guru's like mistery, david deangelo, style and etc.

• Doesn't mean they are actually GURU's ,just means they have spent more time on one profile answering questions and logging in, I think this is very misleading.

• I ate the most delicious buttery croissant this morning

• Wait, I thought being a guru meant you lived in a damp cave on a mountain and smelled bad.

• I believe the word you are looking for there is "hippie"

• Not so sure about that. I thought hippies lived in VW Microbuses and smelled bad.

• Hey, having a VW microbus does NOT make you a hippie! ;P