Girls, what type of body perfume do you use?

Can anyone explain why girls/women smell so good? Is it perfume, body spray, shampoo or maybe ones own body odor? I'm clueless.

No, I'm not talking about the "older-ish" women who use a 50 lb barrel of it each day...I went to the mall and there were nothing but high school girls and I mean, they all smelt so Fudging AMAZING... like walking into a flower shop amazing. It was like . mental flirting of the human senses. Seriously, girls make the world go round

Most Helpful Girl

• I use the Victoria' Secret Cocunut perfume. People say they wanna eat me when I wear it:p

What Girls Said 13

• My smell is a combination of whatever soap/shampoo/conditioner I'm using [currently rose-scented], Juicy Couture 'Go Couture Yourself' perfume and rosewater spray, and some kind of incense. They blend nicely. Alternatively, it's the same, but take out the Juicy and rosewater combo, and add in a combination of Betsey Johnson perfume and a couple drops of lavender essential oil. Of course mixed with how I smell naturally.

• My smell is my perfume. For you to smell them without being right up next to them the only perfumed stuff strong enough to do that would be perfume. I love vanilla perfume and have heard that guys like that smell too ;) I wear lavanila vanilla passionfruit. It's my secret weapon attracting guys because it's a sexy oriental with pheromones and aphrosidiacs ;) I love it.

• Well it depends: sometimes I wear DKNY Be Delicious and that stuff is amazing! It smells like green apple! Other times I wear Michael Kors Very Hollywood- very sweet and girlie smelling! And then more often than not I wear Harajuku Lovers in 'Love' which is one of my favorite scents in the whole world! (:

• It changes daily, I don't have one that I use consistently. Though I did get this new body wash that smells friggin delicious so I haven't been wearing perfume because it just covers up the scent of the body wash.

• I use shampoo that smells like coconut and vanilla, and perfume that smells sweet yet not too sweet.

• its definitely not body odor.

shampoo gives them a yummy fresh cleann smell.

body spray and perfume can make them smell good like anything they want

• Hey hey hey don't be ragging on the older-ish women! :0

• It's a combination of hair products, makeup, and body spray/perfume. I have a number of different body sprays and perfumes. I wear the perfumes more often but as for the scent, it depends on what I feel like smelling that day :)

• Well I use Pink and some peach smelling stuff and I don't know why it seems so good. Probably because we wouldn't wear it if it didn't (:

• its probably a mixture of all of that stuff. I use shampoo that smells like strawberries and perfume that smells like vanilla.

• I use Coco Mademoiselle, and I switch shampoos all the time, haha. but I do use Dove body wash as well.

• One Direction perfume is amazing get complements all day on it!!

• I use juicy couture...when I put that on a lot of girls ask me what it is and some random friends now come up to me to smell my hair because I flip my hair into the bursts of perfume I spray lol

What Guys Said 0