What do you look for in a girl?

When you are looking for a girl to hook up with, date or just be causal with what do you look for? What features physically and personally? Details please!

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls who are around the same height as me, but it doesn't make so much of a difference, I like a girl to have light eyes, dark hair or red hair, freckles, light skin, and kind of big lips but not crazy megan fox lips..

But all in all the personality is what matters. I like a down to earth girl who is funny and smart. She needs to have core family values and needs to be able to take care of herself, but willing for me to take care of her and give her things..

Annnd that's what I think, but like I said. I like a girl who has great personality, then looks come after.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't really date girls casually. I would never hook up with a girl (or at least I hope I never do - if I could go into the future and see myself hooking up with a girl I would slap myself as hard as I could in my face). But in general physically I look for a healthy-looking girl, and personality-wise I look for a nice, kind-hearted girl who's awesome in general lol - funny, compassionate, all the good traits you can think of. :)

• Sense of humor is big for me. Other than that, I like someone that I find easy to talk to, someone who is interested in some of the same things as me, and some who I think will get along with my friends.

• A lack of a penis

• I love it when I can talk to a girl about anything. Those kinda people never get boring.

• I have a guy friend who I can talk about anything with and he wants to be more than friends. I don't know if I want to. (sorry you remind me of my friend)

• Basically that she's cute and likeable. That's really generic, but I've never dated so I kind of have no clue at all.

What Girls Said 0