Armpit hair on guys?

Lets say you see this cute guy, you get to know him a little bit, then you invite him to go swimming one day. Well you get to the pool and he takes off his shirt, should he have no armpit hair or should it be a certain length? I really have no idea and if a girl could help me out that would be great!

P.S. I was putting the story in a girl's point of view.

Thanks for reading.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's so bad that it looks like you're carrying two squirrels under your arm, trim it. Otherwise, leave it alone. It would just be weird if it was super groomed - especially weird if it was shaved.

What Girls Said 7

• My boyfriends a pro wrestler and some of the wrestlers shave their armpits for shows some just keep them shaved all the time and some don't, my boyfriend did like twice and then decided it wasn't worth the trouble, it never bothered me either way, I don't really think about armpits too much.

• I was under the impression that all guys had armpit hair. It's never bothered me because I always assumed it was supposed to be there.

• Haha, every guy does it's just do girls find that a certain length of it is unattractive?

• Not really. I mean, if it's longer than the hair on your head then maybe, but it should stop growing before it reaches that point. You're good, no worries.

• I would find it really peculiar if he shaved it, just because its 'feminine' to do that.

as to a length, uhm I always presumed guys just left it alone.

• Ok, I just didn't want girls to be grossed out over it haha.

• keep it the way it is. its a natural thing

• It's gross if it's too long, but it's finee.

• I think armpit hair is gross if it's like super long, and I wouldn't mind if a guy shaved it, plus it makes you sweat less and you smell better, if it's shaved.

• donnttt shave it! that makes you look too flambouyant in my opinion. have a little but no so much its gross to look at.

What Guys Said 0