Does every guy want kids?

I know guys want to pass on there genes but are there any guys who don't want kids. I'm asking because I hate kids sounds cruel but I'm being honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing cruel about not wanting kids. It is a personal choice and don't let anyone tell you differently. I once worked with a guy who asked me to marry him, jokingly of course, because he didn't want kids and I mentioned that I didn't. One of my co-workers and her husband never wanted kids and they are in their 40's so that is not going to change anytime soon. Guys like this are out there.

The world is so over populated and if it keeps growing at the rate it is we will run out of food in the next couple hundred years so people like you should be applauded and not ridiculed.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm conflicted. I don't want kids since they require time, money and energy. Although, when I'm older, that may change.

• I want my genes to be passed by. This "I don't want kids" sounds like guys telling girls THEY DON'T LIKE "I don't want kids - WITH YOU"

• I do like kids , but I never was interested in having one till not .

I don't really thing that I will change my mind in the future .

I think that its OK not wanting to have kids anyway .

• no but most probably do. I know I want 2 kids.

• nah i want to avoid them as much as is humanly possible. life is just wayyy too much fun to ever take the back seat.

• I never wanted kids and I don't regret not having them.

What Girls Said 1

• my serious boyfriend says he doesn't think he wants kids. it sucks because I do.