Did you experienced a wardrobe malfunction and got embarassed?

yeah,when? in any party, school, footpath, train, bus etc? did you knew your clothes were malfunctioning? what was your reaction?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well last year I was walking from my car to the huge theater where my dance studio was having a huge performance. It had countless dancers and the show was 3 hours long. I was wearing a costume made all of cobalt sequins. It was backless cut with a black crisscross in the back and the hem was asymmetrical and very short. Like the short side showed my spankies and the longer side was only 3" longer. I didn't have any warmups on because it was a hot summer day and I got lots of weird looks. I was in stage makeup too so I got a lot of glares and stares. I guess it seemed whore-ish but it was obviously a costume because of the tan tights.As I was walking the wind kicked up so I was flashing my spankies to everyone. They were a little loose on me so they fit like hotpants but not skintight. I tried to cover them at first but just decided "screw it" because I had tons if stuff to carry and needed to get inside, I was running late. Just the adventures of me, the spankies-flashing, sparkly sequins girl ;)

• And dancers don't wear panties under their tights, the tights are specially made to be comfy without them. It's a random thing other people usually don't know but made me feel a little more awkward then

• Now I want to write a comic book about the adventures of spankies-flashing sparkly sequins girl.

What Girls Said 6

• Omg, there were a few times in my life where I had my periode and you know... my bottom was red. so embarrassed :(

• Yesterday at a pool party I jumped in and didn't notice that my top had been pulled to the side and my chest was hanging out

• Oh my gosh. haha. I was at a local football game last fall, and decided to sit on a wall to watch the game. As I jumped off the wall during half time, I heard a faint rip but didn't pay attention to it. For the rest of the game, I got plenty of weird looks from girls, and a few raunchy comments from guys. lol. I still didn't think much of it... until I got home, and saw the HUGE hole in my jeans.. right on my butt cheek. O.o

I just laughed.

And another time.. my swimsuit bottoms came completely off. That was bad. haha

• When I was a sophomore in high school, the cute guy in my English class I was crushing on told me I had bled through my pants. I could never look him in the guy again.

• one time I had my period and no way of buying pads or new clothes. so I used toilet paper and ended up with blood stains on my pants at the end of the time

• so earlier this week I was at an event where we had to dress in buisness attire so I'm wearing a black skirt, heels, and a blouse. stupid me thought that since we had been waiting in a line for an hour waiting for lunch inside the hotel and my feet were killing me that I would just sit down and sit indian style as I was wearing a skirt but my skirt ended up flying up and flashing everyone :( oops.

What Guys Said 3

• I frequently walk around with my fly down. Luckily, I never go commando so I'm not showing anyone anything that should be paid for.

• i forgot my athletic shorts once and worked out in my jeans. And when I was doing squats my pants ripped from my butt to the back of my knee. Lol I didn't really give a f***.

• I showed up to my friend's wedding wearing the same dress as her...