What are your thoughts about girls getting hair extensions?

I want to grow my hair long but am afraid that when I do that it won't look that awesome since my hair tends to be more on the thin side. I love beautiful long thick hair!

So my question is..When you see or hear about a girl getting hair extensions do y'all think that is just dumb and fake or pretty and don't mind?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair extensions are... ick... in my opinion. I have really fine hair, too, but I'd never do that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I think extensions are a fun way to play with different lengths and styles. I've never had them before, but my sister has clip in ones and I like how her hair is always different. The only thing she dislikes about them is the price.

• Its CRAZY how expensive they are!

• i readed some where, that guys don't like them because when they touch you hair, all they feel is nots.

• I think it's fine for special occasions but not someone that I would do personally for everday

• they are cute under the following circumstances

1. you don't cheap out andd you buy good ones

2. 50% or less is the fake hair and the majority is regular hair

3. don't get them too long if you have chin length hair don't get extensions down to your butt it just looks wierd

4. pick a style and go with it don't alternate it everyday or anything if I where you I would get them this summer and come back to school so it will just look like your hair grew out (if your in college)