Bad b*tches, haters, really?

Anyone else tired of all these people saying they have "haters"? and all these girls calling themselves "barbie" and "bad b*tch" etc?

It seems like after Nicki Minaj everyone is a bad b*tch, or barbie ...

And since I live in Texas, it doesn't help.

I got news for you ... You aren't that cute, and you don't have "haters", people just don't like you because you think you do !

Smh if this is the future of America, we are all screwed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know anyone in specific who uses those terms, but I know what you mean about the girls who think everyone is just "hatin'" on them. Acting like that isn't cute, and it doesn't make you look cool. It makes you look ignorant and uneducated, and it makes you look like you have absolutely no class.

What Guys Said 2

• I feel sorry for those people because they're living in a dream world. They're delusional, but that's what makes America great. You have the right to be delusional. I know it's annoying to see them prance around, but the best way to handle them is to laugh and mock them.

• I know a girl who had haters because she pole dances for a living. She actually made a video on youtube about her haters and that she is tired of them. It was really unnecessary in my opinion

• No I do not think this is the future of America but to each their own I suppose

What Girls Said 3

• Haha oh egos. Hopefully they'll grow out of it.

• yes. very pretentious

• every bitch ain't bad

and some people dislike you for a reason lol