If you played the morning after souvenir game, what size would you leave behind?

i don't know if girls do this at your college, but at mine they do the morning after souvenir game.

when you hook up with a guy one night, in the morning you wake up before him but before you leave you put a pair of underwear on his bed. but the underwear is supposed to be two sizes smaller than you are so he thinks he got with a skinnier girl.

so if you wear size large underwear you would leave a size small.

i've never played this game but if I did I'd have to leave my real size because I don't think there's anything smaller than extra small.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that sounds like a stupid game that's a waste of money and effort.

What Guys Said 8

• Cool story, bro?

• What is the purpose of this game? It just seems...stupid.

• Is this the tactic normal college female students do in order to remove the "skinny" preference in men?

• If you leave your underwear behind, it's not going to matter how skinny he things you are - he's also going to think you're an easy lay who walks around with no panties on.

• Haha that is knida cool. I don't think I would allow myself to get drunk enough to take a girl home that I thought was thinner than she actually is. I think drunk sex is stupid. Things tend to go wrong for us guys when we try to have drunk sex ha ha so I wouldn't do it

• So in order to play this game you have to carry around two pairs of underwear, the one you normally wear and the one two sizes smaller that you'll leave behind IF you have a one night stand? I wonder who thought this game up..

• "i've never played this game but"... let me stop you right there. Don't.

• Lolll, no.

What Girls Said 12

• why would you wnt him to think he was with a skinnier girl?!

ALL of the guys I know would be disappointed by this realization the morning after lol :p

• Haha. Surely if you had sex with someone then they have seen your naked ass. They know what size it is. Major flaw in that plan. Also, it's pointless and expensive. I'm sure a coffee would be far more appreciated.

• Really? :S

• This seems like your way of showing off you wear a extra small underwear.

• Its silly, and also you're only really cheating yourself by leaving a smaller pair. If I was doing it I'd leave one my size because I'm happy with who I am. I'm not the skinniest girl either.

• What a pointless, immature thing to do. Why would anyone find that even remotely amusing?

• i would leave my pantaloons behind.

• Who would go out and buy new underwear just for this pointless game?

• What a stupid game.

• And where would you be hiding this extra pair of underwear so that you could give it to him?

• xl

• I've never heard of this game.