What do guys think to girls into vintage/pinup style?

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering what you all think about girls who dress in a 40's/50's kind of style? Good? bad? What are your perceptions of girls who look like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the pinup styles. I think it's so sexy. I wish I could pull it off. The other day I saw a girl at the mall with a pinup style outfit, hair, and makeup, and I couldn't stop staring at her, she was so gorgeous.

What Guys Said 3

• Pretty sexy, Itis the best and don't know why more girls don't do it. Maybe they think they can not pull it off. Would like to see more of them though

• I know I can use google, but can you look some pics to show me how this style exactly looks?

• it's hot!

What Girls Said 3

• i used to dress like a pinup all the time...

but I got so much attention that now when I just need to go to the shop to buy milk or something I wear jeans because to me wiggle dresses and lipstick is just what I love but to other people its something they don't see that often. so I get starred at or people want to talk to me, which kinda makes me uncomfortable.

soooo basically I love the style but most people see it as a costume and it will get you a lot of attention most unwanted...

• i absolutely love that style! However, it takes so much time and effort to prepare that type of hair and makeup so I never had the time to try :(

• i love that style. really into it lately