Whats the oldest piece of clothing that you still wear?

Whats the oldest piece of clothing that you still wear? When did you buy it and why do you still wear it?

Most Helpful Girl

• my mothers ray bans,i'm not sure how old they are,probably about 30 years link she gave them to me a couple years back. I can't really wear a lot of my old clothes,growth spurts are a bitch

What Girls Said 6

• Well I wear some vintage clothes, and some are upwards of 30 years old...but clothes that I actually bought?

Hmm. There's this graphic tee I bought in the seventh grade that I still wear, and that's 4 years old. And a lot of the stuff I wear to bed (oversized tee shirts and stuff) are realllly old. Other than that though, not much, since I've grown and my style's changed a lot.

• My Chicago Bears jersey. My uncle bought it for me when they found out that my mom was pregnant, and I still wear it on game day.

• A black jacket that I bought five years ago. I still wear it because it still fits perfectly :)

• My orange tunic ,its just something about the way it fits and how well it compliments my skin ,i bought it 3 years ago.

• When I was 5 I was really into Leann Rimes. My grandmother went to her concert and brought me back a very oversized t-shirt. I still wear it to bed.

• i still have a skirt from middle school that I wear sometimes

What Guys Said 1

• Does my hat count?