How do I get my husband to be attracted to me again?

When we first got together I wasn't fat but I did have a few extra lbs but because of an illness I had a few months ago I lost around 50 lbs now I'm smaller than I've ever been even in high school! He has always been attracted to heavy girls! I love my new body and don't plan on getting big again but also want to still be able to turn my man on at home! I want him to look at me again! What do I do?

I am 5'11 and about 135
I think I am very attractive now and not so much before I lost the weight!

Most Helpful Girl

• thats a pretty nice weight. if you are comfortable, then stay there.if he lobes you hell get used to it. you should not have to gain weight for another person, that's just odd. A it invasive. You can not be that eight & not have curves, so try to help him get used to it. I do not think a person should expect you to gain weight for then. I imagine having extra weight if,would be a relief, so if you feel healthy. then keep the weight,. People often have the opposite problem. Their boyfriend loses attraction for them because they are to heavy, This is a much easier problem because you are genuinely healthy.& It is less pressure on your joints, your heart, kidneys, liver, mind, your whole body gets a break basically, when you have less extra weight. Plus you were just sick, he should just be happy you are feeling bette.

congratulations. ;)

• sigh.. typos* - loves* And* height* off* too* better*

Thank you & enjoy:)

What Guys Said 1

• You may not want to put the whole 50 lbs back on, but if you could get some of your curves back, he might show some interest again. I think women who are too skinny look like boys, it's totally unattractive.

• I don't think I'm too thin and I like my new curves but he still doesn't!

What Girls Said 3

• U can stand to gain some a few pounds. If you lost the weight from illness you can possibly gain it back unless you seriously watch what you eat. Work out and tone up. Spice up your sex life a bit and he'll enjoy the new body. If he truly loves you he'll be happy with what makes you happy. Don't try to gain weight just to make him happy tho. You have to like yourself first.

• I did gain some back but now am happy with where I'm at... he's still not thou!

• If you are getting healthier now, you will probably gain some weight back. And that's OK, it sounds like you could stand to put some back on. What does the dr. say about your ht/wt ratio? Just be your yourself. Your wt shouldn't be the only thing that your husband loved about you & was attracted to you. Remind him what he was first attracted to you for. He's got a new woman, Play with that alittle. Get frisky, he should like that.

• how much do you weigh? & how tall are you? I mean is it you are skinny or just much thinner?