Guys, favorite style on girls?

Be specific. By style I mean clothing (dresses, leggings, heels or flats), hair style (ponytail, down, wavy, curly), hair color (light dark) and amount of makeup, (eyes like the guy from the Incredibles or only a little dark or none).

Details please :)

Most Helpful Guy

• And this is an "under 18" question which means you are probably insecure about yourself. I will answer this so you can look like the rest of the sheep and be satisfied that the guys overlook you because you are all the same. :D This isn't "one size fits all" type of question but I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities. What attracts me are girls that wear leggings but within reason. Like if you are under 100lbs or over like 150lbs, leggings obviously aren't for you and it's gross at that point. Yoga pants are a plus too. I like them because it's like you aren't trying to look pretty but you look good anyway. With hairstyle, if you have a really round face the wavy hair would look better but if your face is oval shaped then you would look better with it straightened. I prefer either brunette or redheads, it was cool to be blond in the 90s. And as for makeup, I just think you have to judge that for yourself. Don't cake it on but don't make it seem like you don't care about your appearance. Eyeliner and a little blush is fine. Anything more than that is just excessive.

What Guys Said 4

• I like scene girls for what reason I'm not exactly sure. In general I love girls that look different like Different color hair or multicolored hair, tattoos, piercings, love girls with green eyes. If the girl hasn't styled and colored her hair in a "different way" I prefer girls with long straight hair (like to run my fingers through my girls hair). I don't really like girls that wear heals all that much.

• I don't know about other guys but once I'm into a girl, it doesn't matter how her style changes as long as she's still the same on the inside!

• I prefer a natural look on woman, too much make up in my opinion is unattractive and is a bit of a turn off for me. I like woman who are happy with the way they look and don't feel the need to have lots of make up.

• skirts or dress with leggings optional. Flats. Hair down that is straight. Re hair and a small amount of makeup.

What Girls Said 0