Body language, girls and their hair?

I have a co-worker that I try to be very professional around but, she is very attractive and "may not realize it." Or, she doesn't know that I am really into her. We speak with a great deal of eye contact but I wanted to know: She was out putting the top on her jeep while I stepped out to my car, I just arrived for my shift, she was ready to leave. She lingered, and talked to me about mundane things really but, she lingered and began to slowly pull her hair out of a tied up position, let it flow out for about thirty seconds, then tied it back up. I am sure someone asked this before and, I know she was happy to talk to me, but is this a serious flirt, physical attraction, emotional? Need some female advice or any really.

Most Helpful Guy

• they put their hair up to expose the neck considered a vunerable spot showing trust in you blah blah blah

What Girls Said 2

• Well for me, I'd only ever do that if I wanted to draw attention to my face and neck. In other words, if I was attracted to that person.

• I paly with my hair all the time, it's a habit, it's not a sign of attraction or nervousness

What Guys Said 1

• I would say she likes you but it sounds like she would want you to make a move first. This is why she is lingering while talking to you and she would be comfortable with you or else she may not have said anything. She is letting her hair down to see if that gets your attention more, so I would say she likes you, and most likely is demanding your attention.