How do I forget about a girl I love but I can't be with?

I haven't seen her for a month and she's still on my mind every single day. I occupy myself with activities and work but she's always at the back of my head. I've also tried meditation and exercise but that only provides temporary relief.

I need to forget about her and move on, its hurting me. Every moment she's on my mind brings me to the edge of tears.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being in the breakup boat really sucks...we all have been there. Sometimes you have to view your life as a puzzle that your putting together to form a beautiful picture, now this girl wasn't the right fit into the slot and no matter how much you want to force it, it will never work. This is you time, you get to go out and be selfish with your time, do all the things you love to do and have some fun without worrying about a girlfriend. Relationships are merely stepping stones in the river of life, you may have some stumbles along the way but if you keep pulling yourself back and continuing on then one day your going to find the girl that's right for you and you will look back and laugh at how you reacted to this situation. This is just a moment in time that's going to pass, tomorrow the sun will still come out and you will continue on and with time it will get easier. Believe me, I was with a guy that was emotionally abusive and it took a very long time to move on, I still have moments where I want to stumble and look back but I know that the past is the past and you have to keep moving forward. Just keep your chin up, put your whole self into exercising, your job and spending time with family and soon she will disappear from your memory. Hope that this helps!

What Girls Said 3

• do you want to get her back. would I like to. you seem to still like her. if you haven't seen her for enought that's a good amount of space. go to her house bring flowers beg her back. its lame shows no confidence but for some reasons that can work with girls. why did you break up in the first place. I'm going through a break up myself add me to chat if you like maybe we can give each other tips

• Ooooh, I know how ya feel, sometimes its hard and sometimes its easy. You just have to be rational and realize that the chances of ever seeing her again are slim. At least that's what I do. I try not to get emotional or take it personally and remind myself that if it's meant to be then maybe one day we will meet up again.

• Its takes time. You will soon realize that you might never be with her again. Jus pick up the peices and move on. Someone that is even more beautiful and attractive will streal your heart once again

What Guys Said 2

• I guess that it will pass with time , with me helped a lot to just clear my mind when I started to think of her ,

exercise helped too . People say that if you meet somebody new you may forget of the previous one . I say that its just better to take your time and relax and the time will come when you will be able to let it go , I think that this is how it goes .

• Only time will heal this.