What's the perfect height for a girl?

I'm almost 5 '2 and guys are always talking about how tall girls are so hot.so what's your prefered height for your height?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I like any girl shorter than me but preferablyfrom 5'10 downwards (im 6'1) I think 5'2 is fine :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Height is really not an issue. I don't really care. There are other things that are more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'5" plus or minus

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care much about a girl's height.

0|0
    0|0
  • me and all my friends are not into tall girls at all. I thought most guys thought this way. I'm 5 9 so any girl taller than that I'm not into

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2"-5'4"

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is a perfect height for a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me its 5'4

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'6" or less.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's about the proportion, not the height.

I'm 5'8. So the ideal height would be anywhere between 5" to 5'8".

0|0
    0|0
  • 4'10'' - 5'4''

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think some guys really care for height different. Some guys like tall girls and some like short girls. You know I used to see a forum with tall girls complained about how tall guys like to date short girls more than the tall one. I'm 5'0.5" and I have a lot of guys tell me I'm really cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trust me most duded like short girls...Im taller than you I'm 5/5 and most guys are the same height as me..if I put on heels...he looks instantly like my little bitch lol. jk. I don't know...everyone..has different preferences. it also might depend on the guys height. : /

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, most guys prefer short girls...they only change their tune when a tall girl is insecure.

Anyways, there's no perfect height

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no perfect height. Nothing is perfect in life in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot of tall guys that ignore the tall girls and go after the shorter ones. cause they think they're tall enough and don't want anyone that tall

0|0
    0|0