Advice on Khaki Pants

Hey so I need to buy some khaki pants and shirt for a job. Any advice on things to make sure to avoid or things that look the best? -I need all the fashion advice I can get.

Most Helpful Girl

• solid neutral color dress shirt

What Girls Said 3

• Get clothes that fit properly and just look business casual. link

• best worn over your underwear, not under

• I saw someone below mentioned a belt. I agree, you need to wear a belt. Your belt should match you shoes. If you wear brown shoes, wear a brown belt. If you wear black shoes, wear a black belt.

What Guys Said 4

• the Nerd is right, darker khaki's are better to maintain. Also when go to buy them bring your shoes with you when buying them and perhaps also the shirt.

Some guys like to go with a one color tone shirt with their Khaki pants that is pretty safe, I like to wear a pattern shirt with mine usually a Van Heusen sport shirt. I find it more fun and out going.

• You're going to need a belt with the khakis. I recommend darker ones because they are easier to maintain.

• 0|0
  • Wear a belt, and remember that pleated khakis rarely work out for anyone. Also, make sure they fit well, though of course not well enough that everyone is seeing your junk 24/7.