Guys is it true? Makeup=less is more?

Do you prefer girl who is wearing to little to no makeup even if she has bad skin, Or do you like a girl who is all dolled up 24/7?

Most Helpful Guy

• you ladies don't need makeup because you are beautiful enough without it

What Guys Said 6

• There is something so unbelievably sexy about a girl who applies make up in such a way it enhances her look rather than adding too much detail to it. I mean, a bit of blush on the cheeks, some eyeliner and some lipstick that complements your skin tone should do the trick. What's that blue shade that women put on their upper eyelid? Yea, that's sexy too, just don't put so much on it looks like you got punched in the eye. Not really fond of girls with rosy red lipstick, get some on your teeth and it looks like you got punched in the mouth. Looking like I beat you up after making out with you is not a good thing. Imagine if I made out with you and my lips turned red, then not only would I look GAY but I would look like a gay guy that beat you up. So anything that gives your lips luster and radiance rather than ketchup lips is way better. Also, I absolutely hate it when girls shave off their eyebrows and pencil them in. Its right up there with fake nails and french tips where the tips are half an inch in white. F***is up with that? Anyways, just some lip gloss and some blush and eyeliner and some nail polish and BOOM, you look better than the girl with a parrot face and glitter three inch nasty claw like fake nails. Oh, and for hair, just straighten it, I think girls sometimes go overboard with highlights and funky hair styles.

• What is the reason for women to wear make-up? If make-up makes a woman feel better, who cares what men think?

And, if a woman has make-up to bed, her pillow will be quite dirty and her skin will eventually become impossible to mask with make-up due to clogged pores.

Do guys wear make-up? Then, why do women "have" to? Women don't have to - they choose to for some reason that someone else told them...

• If less gives a more natural smooth look then yes, less is better. But if makeup is necessarily to cover up a blemish or something I bet guys would prefer to not see that.

• We like girls who look good, first and foremost. As long as you put on as little makeup as can manage that, you're golden.

• Little to no makeup. Preferably none but most girls want to wear makeup...

• Less is definitely more. If we wanted to get with a person whose face is covered in make-up, we'd pick up one of the clowns at the circus.

What Girls Said 3

• They like whichever allows you to look best.

They don't care as long as you look good. Only the dudes on here are obsessed with makeup

• I like neutrals better,beautiful and looks natural!

• I find that the trick to make up is making it look more natural. There is nothing wrong with wearing it.