If you could only be one of these two?

would you rather be ugly and smart or beautiful/handsome and dumb?why?

:)

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. Beautiful and dumb would probably make life happier and easier. Eh, I'll go with ugly and smart though, cause being smart would be cool. :P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Ugly and smart, but not too ugly and not too smart

1|0
    0|0
  • ignorance is bliss. If your dumb you don't know what your missing. Which would be nice. Kinda sucks being smart sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • ugly & smart, cause being smart opens new horizons, and can make you unique, which is my goal; to be distinctive, plus being smart is deeper, not shallow like being beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be ugly and smart because I can't stand stupidity.

2|0
    0|0
  • How smart lol? Or how Handsome? Those are some lopsided combos! I think I'd rather be what I am right now lol :D.

2|0
    0|0
    • And what would that be?

• Smart enough to know how to deal with a situation, but stupid and lazy enough to not go through with solving it.

What Girls Said 10

• Ugly and smart :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't know. I'm beautiful and smart right now, but sometimes it seems like the beautiful part gets me farther than the smart part. People like beautiful people. People resent people who are smarter than them. Still, I like myself more for being smart than beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely ugly and smart. then I can use my smarts to make me tons of money, then get plastic surgery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably beautiful and dumb, because you can always educate yourself more, study harder, read countless books, etc. You'll still be slow on the inside, but at least you can pretend, right?

Good thing I have looks and brains. Lol, just kidding. Kind of.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather be Ugly and Smart because intelligent people get further in life

2|0
    0|0
  • Ugly as f*** and as intelligent as I am now.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and smart definitely :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly and smart. I value my mind more than my body.

1|0
    0|0
  • ugly and smart, can get good jobs and do well in school.

1|0
    0|0
  • I value intelligence more :)

1|0
    0|0