Anyone else think redheads are really pretty?

Last night Alyssa Campanella won Miss USA and I think she is one of the few redheads that has ever won. I think she is gorgeous and I was excited she won. I was just wondering why guys don't seem to like redheads. I am a blond but I have always thought red heads are gorgeous...I even tried red hair once but it looked really bad on me. Just wondering if anyone else out there thinks redheads are gorgeous like I do.

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Girl

• she's so gorgeous. I was rooting for her to win

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Red is the most attractive of the hair colors, IMO. Don't see it all that often, at least, I don't, and rarely is it someone's natural color, it seems.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I will agree with you redheads look really nice . From what I have seen their skin looks a little pale , I don't really know why but most of the redheads that I know look a little pale , so I quests that this may be one reason why they are not so liked . I don't really know if they are not liked however :P .

0|0
    0|0
  • I definately do. Especially when they have a few freckles to go along with it. My favorite celeb red heads are Alison Sudol & Bonnie Wright. Unfortunately, I don't see a lot of redheads in my area.

1|0
    0|0
  • Who says guys don't like redheads?

0|0
    0|0
  • I second your statement

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like how a lot changed to red after Rihanna got her's red

Some do look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never come across a (natural) redhead that wasn't sexy and fiery. Most beautiful women ever! Nothing against blondes though :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them

1|0
    0|0
  • redheads FTW

sure I love redheads they're the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Some are, and some aren't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Some redheads are pretty, some aren't. Just like girls of every other hair colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think red heads are so beautiful. Most of my family has red hair and I have always loved the color and the way the sun changes it. I've tried red hair too and it didn't work with my skin color.

0|0
    0|0
  • redheads are really exotic. my favorite redhead is CINTIA DICKER. google her she's cutee

0|0
    0|0