Should a girl with blond hair of medium length wear glasses?

I'm kind of trying to look good for the guy I like :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna skip right over that "question" & say if you need glasses to see properly you need to be wearing them OR get contacts if you can safely use them & they meet your vision needs. If you need glasses just keep looking 'till you find the style that you feel looks best on you. You could take friends or family with you to help if you really feel like you need someone's opinion. The key to real sexiness is feeling comfortable & confident in your own skin--& if you wear glasses, they are considered like a part of you since you need them! Look good for yourself first. The right guy will be attracted. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Look like you normally do. If he likes you, he would love the way you look regardless.

My friend tells me that she looks like crap because she hasn't showered or anything. I still find her incredibly sexy but that's because I'm biased. I am in love with her and my opinions about her are more than if some similar girl walked by looking like that.

• lol funny question xD you are asking random strangers if you should wear glasses? lol if you feel like it wear if you dont, then don't wear.

• Hair color does not define whether you should wear glasses or not--nor do boys

What Girls Said 3

• A person with vision problems should wear glasses. That's the only thing that should matter, lol.

• I think whether glasses look good or not depends on the shape of your face - not your hair color. But they make all kinds of glasses to fit all face shapes. I think glasses can be super cute.

• sure? why not