I am Egyptian, what do you think I look like?

Ok! So, by knowing that I'm Egyptian..

What do you think I look like? Like what stereotype do you have in mind about our looks as Egyptians?

I'm not saying Arabs because we look differently than people in the gulf area.

Guess! lol

Updates:
There's no typical look for an Egyptian anyway =) because we have mixed ancestory here. For example, I'm white, short, small eyes, long thick hair. But the norm will be big wide black/brown eyes, curvy body, long thick hair, dark tanned skin. =)

1|0
12|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably blond haired, about 5'2", most might think you're dark skinned but I'm going to be different and say you're fair-skinned. As for your face, just a random guess that I'll pull out of a hat...hmmm look at that, it says Shania Twain so I guess I'll go with that :P

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaaha cheater! I don't look like a typical Egyptian so better stick to the question =D

• Yeah, that's why I picked fair skin instead of dark skin lol

• hahaha!

What Guys Said 10

• Don't you all look like this?

link

2|0
    0|0
  • I know Egyptians are pretty diverse.. I know a couple families who have moved to the U.S. from Egypt and both look very different from each other. I gues if I had to stereotype I'd say I picture Egyptians to have that mediterranean look about them.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's true. There's no typical look for an Egyptian =D

• I am going to guess like Asian mixed with persian kinda. beautiful dark olive skin and amazingly shaped eyes(kinda Asian but not as narrow) great strong features like the cheekbones(high) and a lovely figure(kinda petite)

1|0
    0|0
    • We don't look Asian at all. The typical Egyptian eyes are wide and beautiful :) ASiand are beautiful too ofcourse but we're known for the eyes thing ;)

• Show All
    • grrr lol I meant to say egyptian people I went to school with hahaha my mind is quicker than my fingers or vice versa

• I understood lol

• i would say you are tanned with long dark hair, typical stereotype is on the mummy returns :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha! So, I look like a mummy. Stylish! =D

• I'm going to assume you look like Ruby (?????) unless you show pictoral evidence of the contrary.�

1|0
    0|0
    • How come you know Ruby? haha

• Show All
    • Anglo-American. Mostly Northern European and Scandinavian.

• Wow! So, where do you live?

• I don't know, but I'm curious.

1|0
    0|0
    • No idea at all? ;)

• Show All
    • @update Was expecting pic. Not pleased.

: )

• haha maybe oneday ;-) I'm not an ugly old man. Trust me!

• I always imagine Arab chicks resembling princess Jasmine. You were no exception. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • you should very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people are going to think you look something like Cleopatra, with long black hair, dark skin, and pretty. But this is not back in the day Egypt, the times have changed. So I would say you still have dark hair, and probably brown eyes, you probably look like someone from Muslim decent, and I bet most people probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Egyptian, and someone from Pakistan or Iraq.

1|0
    0|1
    • We look totally different ;)

• Show All
    • No one knows more than the all mighty Google, I'll give you Yahoo, but not Google.

• I'll tell you one difference then. People from Pakistan and gulf area have really beautiful long silky hair while Egyptians don't. Ours are kinda long yeah but wavy or curly and not that soft.

• I bet you're not as pale as I am.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• My guess is that you have tanned skin--maybe roughly the same shade as Halle Berry's--but I've known a few fair or dark skinned Egyptians as well. Probably dark brown or black hair-- maybe either wavy or curly? I guess it would depend on your ancestory, and whether you have more relatives from Africa or Europe. :)

3|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • She's Egyptian, yeah. But Egyptian girls aren't that thin :D

• My best friend is Egyptian! :P

The Egyptians I've known haven't had too dark of skin, but I know there are really dark Egyptians, too. The eyes are brown usually, and hair color is relatively dark.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ok, I already tried on an answer of yours and failed lol, so I'll try again.

-Short, around 5'0-5'4

-Chocolate brown hair

-Olive skin

-Wide, round eyes, chocolate brown eyes

-Average body type, not chubby, not skinny, just average, which is good

1|0
    0|0
  • Light skin and a golden brown hair colour. Shortish, with a killer body.

There is an Egyptian girl in some of my classes and she is drop dead gorgeous, so whenever I think of Egyptian women I think of her :P

2|0
    0|0
  • Like Pat Morita.

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't you think he looks Asian? =D

• Show All
    • Okay. So...do I get best answer? lol

• LOL

• I can only think of cleopatra.

1|0
    0|0
  • Egyptian women I noticed are lighter skinned then the men. Very pretty women like, Christine Solomon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every race varies, but typically Egyptians are dark.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I think of an egyptian girl I think of a thin version of Kim Kardashian. I know she's not Egyptian but she looks like what I imagine an Egyptian person to look like. But I also heard that there are some egyptians that look kind of black? So that's interesting, I guess Idk

1|0
    0|0
    • haha Ok, I must ask this, y Kim Kardishan?

• Show All
    • Shes armenian.

• Oh, that explains! :)

• darker skin, black hair, dark eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • My husband already went to Egypt and he told me most people have really dark skin, but there're always exceptions everywhere... but yeah, in general people are dark skin and not that attractive in your country according to stereotypes, and my husband's information.

1|0
    0|0
    • There's some true facts in what you are saying ;) I'll update later! :)