Girls what attracts you mostly on a guy?

What makes you like him so much you wanna date him?

Besides looking good.

Most Helpful Girl

• His HUMOR.

if he doesn't know how to make me laugh, then I don't care how good looking he is, I'm not attracted.

• so true! even like a not so attractive guy (like not freaking hump back looking, but okay looking) that's hilarious will so get the girl and isn't really boring, but someone whose funny usually isn't that boring

What Girls Said 12

• i love guys with a sense of humor. someone who can make me laugh. someone who treats me right and with a lot of respect. a guy that is open with me and talks with me abiout any and everything he feels comfortable with. a guy who listens to what I have to say nd actually cares about it. and one who isn't ashamed of me

• can make me laugh. can hold a good conversation. makes me try new things. makes me want to be a better person. will open up to me. fun and willing to do things I like to do as well as me do things he likes.

• Absolutely gotta be funny. Grabs a girls attention and makes being around you enjoyable. But also try to be nice

• He is funny and treats me well.

• I guess its someone who is funny/witty, shy but self-confident, intelligent, quirky and open-minded.

Only realized recently, but a boy like this makes me smile. A lot. :)

• One who is thoughtful, witty, and assertive.

• Friendly, and has a lot of humor.

• Intelligence and a sense of humour.

• I'm very attracted to guys who have a good sense of humour, that are a little goofy and have a great smile! A guy who is sweet to me, is easy to talk to and confident but not cocky is definitely a keeper in my eyes.

• first look is hair and eyes

personality is nice sweet not a jerk

• well...besides his eyes, smile, lips, and so on...I like that a guy can make me laugh, that can try his best to understand me...that can dare me, and try to dominate me...while do the same to him...a guy that knows when to charge and when to just stop and listen...

• his height, omg 6'4'', 6'5'', 6'6'' <3

• wow giants huh

• Damn, I'm two inches too short to be loved by a woman, story of my life! ;)

What Guys Said 0