• Ask
  • myTake

Do you know what goes into your cosmetics?

Things most girls CAN'T live without. Have you any idea what goes in them?!?! TALLOW - Animal fats. Comes from all the unused parts of sheep and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I buy vegan cosmetics, all natural stuff when I can. So no animal fat for me. You didn't mention Carmine which is ground up beetle shells used as a red pigment in blushes and fish scales are used in some shimmery nail polishes. I'm vegetarian but buy vegan cosmetics so I'm free from that grossness, I don't want that on my face or nails

What Girls Said 15

• you want me to cry when I'm washing my hair and moisturizing my body? would that make you feel better?

• Only if you get it on video and put it on YouTube! Instant viral video! XD

• its hard to cry over that if it smells so pretty haha

• It rubs the lotion on its skin...

• I motion for a BEST ANSWER. Anyone second my motion?

• Shit happens.

• those aren't as bad as faux lash glue (like those from DUO and Ardell) containing Formaldehyde aka the stuff morticians use to preserve corpses.

• I don't wear make-up or any of that sh*t. But If I did, I would buy vegan cosmetics like Mangageek.

• Yay! The stuff I use works just as well as typical cosmetics

• Well slather me in animal fat. I could care less. At least we're using multiple parts of the animals that we kill for food.

• Who cares?Atleast they're using animals completely and not wasting anything.Actually it makes me feel better. I used to think they just carve out certain areas of meat in animals and throw the rest away so it's great they're putting everything they can into good use.Brilliant.

• So you'll stop using soap and moisturisers? I don't see anything wrong with this since it is all natural. I can understand if you would have listed chemical ingredients but we now have access to more organic/mineral based makeup lines to choose from so it doesn't matter. I would be more concerned for people that smoke cigarettes.

• Yeah I knew that. I don't care. Millions of people use itand I don't think most would stop even if they found that out. Our skin and hair looks10 times better with all that, than it would without.

• It might have nasty stuff in it, but as long as its not harmful, I'd rather not know...I need make up!

• I only wear lipstick, & I only use organic lipstick. Mocha ^^Yes what you wrote reminds me of Uptons Sinclair's "The Jungle" good job tomato ;)

• {Cruelty Fre, Carmine Free, Gluten Free.Organic : Coconut oil. Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera, Castor Seed Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit. Mocha Velvet ^^

• i actually did know that. :p I feel indifferent.

• Would you prefer women didn't wear make-up or use any of these products?

• Yes.

• Ideally, sure. However, realistically, most men prefer women who wear make-up. I say this as a feminist vegetarian. Don't hate.

• I eat meat and rub makeup off during crazy sexcapades! One of these things are unnecessary. I'll give you a clue, one is hot and ready to be eaten... =)

• It's a good thing I rarely wear make-up. But I think a better question for the guys is how do you now feel? Think about all of the girls you've made out with that were were wearing make-up and what could have ended up in your mouth!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!