Girls, do you like guys with beard?

I usually , grow beard , like so long ! lol

so I wanna know what girls think of guys with beard , do you like us guys to grow beard or shaven ? here , girls don't really like guys with beard , especially Asians , like Chinese or Koreans~ share your opinions :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely like guys with beards but not too long, you see some guys decide to grow one but they go overboard with it and they reach the point where they don't even take care of it\groom it that it starts looking pretty nasty,...and then there's the guys that look extra handsome with no beards .

And to be honest some guys really rock the wear of a chinstrap it really evinces their well defined jaw and meow! rawr lol

what I'm trying to say is that guys look amazing with them just like I said maintain it in good shape and look after it, because some people don't even do it that they start looking like cavemans and that reminds me of the caveman ages lol jk

• lol tnx for the funny yet useful comment , I myself think that I look better with beard , my friendz though have a different view and constantly tell me to shave it all off . I've been seeing this girl and she also wants me to shave my beard , but I look good with it and can't really shave it ! lol

about the grooming , I take good care of my beard but still it grows and become thicker , kinda like Serpico :D lol

• Lol I like all of em as long as their well maintained <3

What Girls Said 17

• LONG BEARDS FTW

• It really depends on the guy, and whether or not facial hair suits him, and which style, if any. My boyfriend has a beard and I love it on him. I like when he's all scruffy.

• It depends on the guy and the beard. Some guys look good with beards, some don't; and it also depends on the style of beard (whether or not it suits him).

• yes, beards are hot

• Absolutely! It's ALWAYS sexy ;)

• I find beards hot on men. As long as it's well groomed and not super duper long, then you're fine. It also just really depends because sometimes it suits guys, sometimes it doesn't.

• i am an asian(chinese). yes, I like stubble :)

• I lived in Seattle's Capitol Hill-Home of the Hipsters so I don't like guys with beards

• I love guys with beards! Even if they are too big or not. But most of the guys I like are just too old for me hahaha

• stubble:okay

longer than that not really

• Short beards are cute. Long beards not so much.

• its official your the cutest girl on this site lol..had to tell ya how pretty you are

• As long As its not Santa Claus's beard...its good.

Something more kempt and short..is cute.

• I like scuffles sometimes, but anything more is repulsive.

• Yeah as the other girls said, some guys don't look good without a beard, because the beard make them hotter.. and some of them the beard doesn't suite them at all! =)

• I don't really like it. On some guys it can look hot, but generally no

• Some stubble is good. I like the look where they appear to have not shaved for like a day. Anything much longer though is not good for me.

• I like guys with beard but not long

What Guys Said 0