What is your favorite part of a man?

What is your favorite part of a man? No need to state the obvious part.

As for me, it's gotta be the manly jawline..I love me a 5 0' clock shadow as well!

Second part, slightly tensed up forearm of a guy as he drives.

Most Helpful Girl

• Muscular arms and hands, pretty eyes, and a sexy smile are my favorites:)

• haha you don't seem to be cutting any corners. Now tell me one woman that would say no to muscular arms, strong hands, pretty eyes, and a sexy smile? A.k.a.. to me...as Wentworth Miller. or Ryan Reynolds. Sigh...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 11

• His hands, his nose, his eyes, and his smile / lips. Oh, and his scent. I love the way he smells.

• Buttox

• I like the chest and arms,hands I think that's it,...lol

• I'm defiantly with you on Jawline(:

• strong arms and chest.

• biceps! and also his eyes... does his personality count as a part? I also love when a guy is in uniform... very put together and shows strength... umm, I also love a guys smile...

• No, because you can't see his personality at first glance. And if you can see his...errrm, "personality" then he must be REALLY GLAD to see you :D lols

• Hands, shoulders, smile :3

• ah SHOULDERS.. forgot about those. VERY IMPORTANT. :)

• Hands

• I love the Jawline too and arms and hands.

• Back, collarbones, forearms, hands. :)

• weird.

• Well then?

• If weirdness appeals, I suppose you've a poster of the Elephant Man on your bedroom wall?

• Can't tell if you mean that you like Weird? or you think my jawline and forearm attraction is weird. :) Either way... GOOD LUCK ANONYMOUS USER :D