Are guys attracted to a girl with a boyish haircut?

Recently I've been really bored with my hair and been wanting to cut it really short. So finally I got this Korean short boyish look which I love. I'm not really into impressing any boy but guys then started teasing me.Girls liked it, well most of them, but guys...there not really open minded. it doest mind me much but I've never had a boyfriend I hope to find one soon. just wondering if my boyish cut would turn off any guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• There are guys who say they like it on some girls, and point to supermodels with pixie cuts who still look reasonably good.

I don't mind chin length hair, but true short pixie type cuts, all women look less attractive with them. Some women still look attractive, but all less then they would with a more feminine hair style.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Long hair good

Short hair bad

"boyish" hair very bad

1|2
    0|0
  • The security guard at the mall where I live has shortish guy sort of hair. I still think she's attractive. I guess it depends on the guy cause there's always going to be someone who doesn't like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, what looks good to a girl doesn't necessarily look good to a guy. Boyish hair is never a good look.

0|1
    0|0
  • It can look really cute, but some girls who totally don't have the face/body for it attempt to pull it off - with disastrous consequences. I think it looks lovely on the right person, though. =]

0|0
    0|0
  • It can look VERY attractive one some but quite unappealing on others. It totally depends on your face shape.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Guys general prefer long hair BUT, they normally do not care so long as you look good. Some girls can't rock short hair and in those cases, they obviously would prefer medium-long hair just like some girls can't rock long hair

Whichever looks best on you is what they prefer

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, just like how it depends on a girl when asked what kind of hair cut she likes on a guy.

It's different for everyone :)

0|0
    0|0