Your ideal wedding dress?? guys can add there choices too

I don't even bug about weddings I don't even know whether I will marry but I do like to watch a TV show about wedding dresses but all seem so traditional...

So girls add a link of what would be your close ideal wedding dress

I couldn't find one I would love but it would be something like this two...

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• ooo I like this question!

link

or

link

or

link

i love wedding dresses! :D

• Hahaha I knew some girls would love this question...

Yeah wedding dresses are so much fun, that fairy tale vibe lol

Love all your dresses choices specially the third one...

What Guys Said 1

• I have always thought it would be awsome if my Bride were to go wear a Green gown like was done in the Broze age to the Renascence. link this was done because Green was the color for fertility and life.

of course if she wants to wear a white one, I'm by no means am going to start a fight over it.

• So interesting...But the design is pretty vintage right...

Green is my favorite color but I can wear it as a bridesmaid as a bride I would wear a white one...

Thanks for answer it's nice to have guys opinions...

• Green is also My favoret color, so that helps, I also have a more modoren diesign. link but as I said, I think I would be cool for her to do, but it does not really mean all that much. P.s) I have these Pics because of research I had to do for a book I am writing in the middle ages.

• i see, wow this second is way better...

What Girls Said 3

• fun question, I love it

i would want something like these

link

link

• thanks yeah...i am not the huge wedding type girl I guess but the dress oh I love the dresses...

Liked your first option the best...

• i love those poofy dresses too so princess but I think it's too much for me...they match a bigger wedding...I didn't like princess Kate dress by the way, so old fashioned to me

• i agree but her dress, it disappointed me

• i am not into weddings, and have a question. why do women still wear white? isn't it supposed to be a sign of virginity and purity? maybe some women should reconsider their colour choice? ahaha

• some should but I guess the wedding is the "holy thing" the purity of the union to be together forever not if the girl is a virgin or not...otherwise most girls would have to wear red...

• i love the first one but I also really love this one worn by kate hudson in bride wars link