Would short hair look okay on me?

ht tp://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v324/emod/?action=view¤t=picanom-picture-01_2011-06-21.jpg

I guess reading all of these questions about short hair has got me thinking. :P

I really don't like my hair now-- it seems too flat and boring. I'd love to cut it shorter. I haven't picked a style yet, but I'm looking for something that goes just below my ears and still looks feminine. :)

Would short hair look okay with my facial structure? I'm worried that my features aren't girlie enough too pull it off. :P

Thanks in advance! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i can't see the pic,but nvm,i have a pixie cut,and I've seen many girls pull it off,with very different face shapes and very different features,but be prepared,a lot of people also freak out when they cut their hair,and well pixies don't grow out very well. but if you're daring enough and think you can salvage it,go for it. I suggest a bowl-cut-bob first (that's what I did) cause it will grow out better if you don't like yourself with short hair. bowl cuts for girls: link link link link link I know you're thinking ''wtf a bowl cut?'' but I loved mine

What Guys Said 4

• Your link is failtastic (can't view the photo), but I will say that if it feels good, do it. Short hair works on most women I know that have tried it, but to each their own.

• Sorry- there's a space between 'ht' and 'tp' since I'm not level 4 and can't post links yet. :P

• If I were you, not sure I'd cut it too short. You look fine now, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• Your link directs to a 'private Photobucket', we need the password to your folder?

• I'm sure you could pull it off. looks fine now!

What Girls Said 1

• probably just a little bit shorter would be OK but I think the long hair looks better