What do you find attractive?

Okay, so what I want to know is what you find attractive when it comes to the opposite gender. What attracts you to them when it comes to both their looks and their personality. Feel free to be brutally honest, I really wanna know

Most Helpful Guy

• one of the biggest things is intelligence. this might sound dumb but some with some girls it's a HUGE factor.

What Guys Said 8

• Looks: A simple girl with a great fashion sense

Personality: A sweet girl who is super intelligent

• A lack of a penis

• i like a girl that likes the clothes she owns my family says they look stupids in some clothes but that is not true and I like a funny girl who thinks I'm funny she has the same likes as me and excepts me for my flaws is I do her and for looks it wouldn't heart if she's blond hahaha

• There's a search bar at the top. When you're done getting answers from this, you can find hundreds more by searching for this exact question.

• Being petite. Thin legs, small hips, tiny waist, all do it for me.

I dated a girl who was 6 foot once. It was just too weird.

• u will do just fine...:)

• Boobs, ass, legs, belly button piercing, smile, friendly, long hair (blonde or brown), tallisg 5'6-5'10

• big firm perky boobs with small nipples, tight little bubble butt, and usually I like them short like 5'2 and under

What Girls Said 1

• Man. If I had a dollar for every time this question has been asked on this site lol.

• haha yeah, I know. sorry. I'm just bored and curious about what people think. Plus I just found this site like, yesterday so I'm not sure what's asked all the time

• I hope I didn't offend you.

im not hating =)

i was just sayin

ya know? haha

• Yeah I know what you meant haha. Like two seconds after I posted it I kinda realized it was probably asked at least twice a day :)