What do girls like in guys?

What sort of look do girls like? Rugged? Smart? What sort of things on the guy do you like? Arms? Legs? Feel free to explain in detail. Anything really on a guy, what do you like? Piercings, tattoos, hair, clothing. Anything at all! Just tell me things you like on guys and find attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• i love a guy that will love me even more if I make a fool of myself sometimes (like falling down at the bowling alley. hey, those floors are slippery!) thoughfulness and sincereity are always welcomed attributes. he has to be playful with me, not all the time, but I do enjoy a good tickled fight every now and then and he has to be able to make me laugh. I'm attracted to men with intelligence and high vocabularies, but I can't stand unneccessary obscenities, it just makes men sound like asses.

physically I am a sucker for green eyes, brown hair and a little facial scruffiness (I think goatees are sexy, sue me). I tend to be a shoulder, neck and ear girl and I am not opposed to nice toned abs. not big on massive amounts of body hair though (I do like little "happy trails" *giggle*) but if women have to take care of their body hair, I think it only fair that men do too.

my boyfriend doesn't have to be this way, but as it happens, he is. except for the obscenities part, but what can I say, he's a construction engineer *feels lucky* :3

• Shall I keep mush and french beard or goatee... I also asked about mustaches.. I hope I was with mushtaches and french beard.. in my profile foto ..?? and I had huge straightened hair that time..in the foto in this website you can check my profile.. PLS CHECK and now I ve cut my hair.. dono which hair style to follow if I have to grow long hair..n should keep mush or goatee or SHORT hair suits ME...? according to my face.. and goatee or naked facial hair.. I mean fully shaven face.. am a bit fair.. and what bout chest hair and body hair..??n btw pls mail yur replies to my id... THanks..

What Girls Said 14

• That's a very personal question. I love my guys for who they are, if we're on the same level emotionally and intellectually that is the most important thing, otherwise he'll bore me to death talking only about what he did at work all day long. However, I guess I can answer your question in terms of physically what I like.

I like a guy who has a bit of hair on his arms and legs (strong arms so he can hold onto me ;*) ), muscly (I don't know if I spelt that right), piercings are alright, but not too many, hair.like styled I don't know I'm not an expert in terms of guys hair, clothing not a big deal with me, as long as he's covered I guess.

• FOR ME; I like different features on different guys. I like the preppy look, the cowboy look, the sports look, the rugged look, and even the business look.

Its all depends on the guys personality, where he is from, how is acts, how is helds his self.,.

The one I mostly perfer is the southern county boy look.

• Everyone has their ideal guys/girl. So do I. However, these qualities can be tweaked it doesn't have to be exact. For me, I need to be physically attracted to the guy. Shallow, but true. Body wise, I like guys who are skinny, as well as muscular and built. I like and can deal with average type bodies, but a super obese or fat guy is a deal breaker (sorry.) Lookwise, I am a fan of green eyes on a guy that is my favourite. However, blue and brown can also look really good on certain guys. Height wise I would say a guy at least 2 inches taller ( I wear heels) So a guy 5'10 or so and up is good. I would maybe consider 5'9 if I really liked him. I love strong bone strcuture/ and interesting or unique facial features on a guy. Big-ish eyes and nice white teeth. As for personality, I would need someone loud, confident and outgoing, kind of like me. Smart, and has about the same interests, life goals and hobbies I do. Occasional partying and drinking. I like a guy who dresses fashionably. However, not super overdone that it makes him look like a try hard. I like guys who were v necks, khakis, jeans or skiny jeans, keds or vans. You know, fashionable guy type clothing. Hair is hard because it depends on their face shape and some hairstyles really work for others some don't. I find that the majority of guys I have liked had blonde hair like me, but I also like brunettes. I don't really care about hair colour that much tbh. /along with the physical aspects, I need a guy who is funny, like minded, smart, has his own opinions and conversations flow easy. Also loyal and not douchey, doesn't speak lyke omg swag turnup bahd. I hate that. I expect a bit of immaturity in my ideal guy, seeing as I can be too sometimes. Just not a lot of immaturity. That was long but here you go :-)

• Every girl is different! But I like a ripped guy, like big arms, abs and a hairless chest. : O Pretty smart, but not so smart that he speaks Latin lol. A guy who's not afraid of wearing a helmet is definitely cute! Brown hair green eyes is amazing. No piercing, no taboos and his hair has to be shorter than mine. And I have short hair for a girl. And I do NOT want to see his boxers. A great laugh is a must. I don't know what else really. So ya. Green eyes.definitely.

• i like a rugged look on a guy but not a severe thing as in tattoos and piercings.

just the hair .n I like my guy 2 be practical in clothing I mean .no suits .just jeans and t-shirts.

his body has 2 be wth sm muscles .athletic body I mean

• All girls are different. It varies alot. Personally I like the chilled out but looks clean and knows how to take care of himself look. ANd as for the question of what sort of things I like on the guy.well for some reason its the arms and hands. they should be manly and tough. [and strong looking]

• My ideal look for a guy is smart but not over-impressive, not over-groomed. I love it if the guy has quite long hair - lovely to stroke and muck around with. I'm not a fan of tattoos or piercings cos they look really tacky and cheap. However, I do like guys that wear necklaces and bracelets cos they look kinda cute. I also like guys who are musicians cos they understand what it's like to be constantly doing music and playing gigs and stuff. I have to admit, though, I do like intellectual people since they are great to chat to.

I hate hate HATE guys who are posers and really vain. Down-to-earth guys are the best!

• well every girl wants a smart guy but usually they fall for the "jerk" or the bad boy that would break their hearts. I just think its so sesky when a guy does not care about what other people think about him. like some guys pretend they don't care but you can tell by looking at them that THEY ACtually DO ! so in my opinion CONFIDENCE is key. a guy doesn't neccesarly have to be buff but he has to be comfortable with himself. some skinny guys are okay if they are tall. but it all depends on the girl.

personally since I am kind of tall ( 5'6)

i would never go out with a guy that is my height or shorter.

most importantly I want for me and my guy to look cute together. =)

no piercing, no tattoos, neat hair (I like blonde hair), laid back clothes. someone that matches me.

bad boys are okay, preppy boys are whatever, smart guys are cool, but laid back and confident guys who know what they are talking about steal my heart.

• i like a clean shaved guy

smart

sense of humor

nice

no piercings

no tattoos (not big ones anyway)

medium hair length

clean

not too clingy

good sense of style

no PDA past a minor peck (holding hands and hugging is ok)

ABS

arm muscles

has to be able to protect me

gives big hugs that make me feel secure

OH, and cute :)

Thats my perfect guy :)

• i love the mysterious rocker kind of guys, smart guys are attractive too as long as they're cute. piercings on guys is hot! because I don't really see any older men with any around here, since its san diego everyone dresses "sd cali weather look" and I'm the total opposite :] tattoo's on a guy is hot I love how guys can just dress up in a nice tee some cute jeans and black skater shoes its a major turn on :D

• The skater, 'I don't really give a shit' sort of look, for some reason I find it extremely sexy when a guy has real messy hair, like surfy kinda.

• Every girl is different. Some girls are shallow.others are for the sensitive.

• There's no right or wrong answer to your question. Every girl is different. But, if someone finds you cute, but you have a douchebag personality, that won't do. But, if a girl finds you "okay", And you have an awesome, fun personality, then she'll find you even cuter:) personality makes you attractive (:

• yeah, a lot of us end up falling for jerks.maybe because from a biological point of view, the jerks appear more virile. so, tease the girl, push her around, make her fight back? she'll enjoy it if you do it right. BUT you HAVE to be affectionate. If you guys are sitting together, play with her hair or something or if she looks sad, whisper in her ear and ask her what's wrong. why? because it makes her feel special that she's an exception to your "jerky" behavior. in summary, I like "fighting" with a guy but knowing that my favourite thing when I'm sad is a hug from the same guy.

piercings are fine by me; tattoos, well, I dunno. depends- not too many! maybe a small one.

hair? um it really depends on the guy. personally, I look for skinny jeans and vans on guys. not that I'm shallow haha.

smart guys are my favourite; I HAVE to be able to talk to them for ages.

What Guys Said 1

• This will get a wide variety of responses just like what guys like in girls might. I had one co-worker tell me I was too skinny and the one next to her said I need to lose a few pounds. That's their choice and I didn't go for either of them.

I've had some compliments on body parts though most say my eyes are nice :D I do have nice eyes that change color though somehow are bright green when I'm horny. There are some friends of mine that only see that color.

Nice calfs, arms, hands, ears, lips, collarbone, that patch in the front below the belt line, hips, butt, etc. Not overly one area with two exceptions. Some liked it when I looked dirty, like sweaty from a hard day's work. Or the wet look just out of a shower or a dip in the pool.

Some of my friends like my scruffy goatee. They also like longer hair (like 1" to 1.5") but I keep it short. Plus I look about 5 years younger when I shave. I did have an eyebrow piercing but it ripped out. Never got any pics from it either. :(