What would you be like if you were of the opposite gender?

If I were a boy I would be good looking but effeminate, emo, and have flippy hair. And chances would be that I'd like other boys too. So have you ever thought about what you would be like if you were of the opposite gender?


0|0
14|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

  • Id be a total slut, and still be bi and probably miss my penis and be in awe at my drop in libido, so maybe not a slut after all. I think i may find it difficult getting so emotional at everything and perhaps my lack of strength trying to lift things like paper and feathers, things that are just so easy to lift now. Apart form that I dont know.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I would be the secretive slut. The librarian. Wholesome, girly, cute, low maintenance. No one would suspect me. I would have no time for this website. I'd be "busy". hahaha.

    2|0
    0|1
  • I fear I would be a complete slut. I wouldn't even own underwear, much less wear it.

    The up-side is that I'd be a lesbian.

    2|1
    0|0
  • The nice guy liberator. The virgin corrupter. I would be called a succubus, hahaha.

    0|1
    0|0
  • If I was the opposite gender I will like to be an attractive lesbian hahaha mmm

    1|1
    0|0
  • Probably the same as I am now but happier :D

    0|1
    0|0
  • Same as I am without a penis and all the accompanying stuff

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be the same person I am now, but girly.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would probably be a slut. I defo would get laid a lot because I would be DTF and being a girl it's a lot easier to get sex.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like 90% of the other girls on this site. The other 10% is gerbil.

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

  • I'd be my typical self with a penis :) I'd my d be my height with big curly hair that I would probably never straighten, I would have probably not have had such a traumatic childhood, and I'd be really R E A L L Y into other men. It would be kind of neat to have my very own penis :O

    0|1
    0|1
  • I would dress really well, for one, haha. I love looking at guys' clothes, I think they can be so cool - I don't wanna cross-dress or anything, but if I were a guy I'd be all over that. :P

    I'd probably also be bisexual. I'd still be really into guys, haha, like I can't even help that. But if I was a guy I'd probably also get a chance to experiment with girls.

    I mean, I'm totally comfortable in the gender I was assigned or whatever, I don't wanna switch, haha, but I've always though being a guy would be cool. I like the social aspects of it a lot more. Although I'm kind of shy so the dating aspect might be kind of bad for me.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I would be gay and awesome, like Neil Patrick Harris.

    3|2
    0|0
  • there are a lot of things I'd definitely do if I were a guy, I'm doing SOME things now but they're all pretty restricted. I'd be tall like my brothers, prob 6'. short hair, tattoos (I have 2 now and I know that if I were a guy I'd definitely get more), I'm doing amateur muay thai but I'd definitely try to go pro if I were a dude. I'd prob be the mysterious/pensive/reserved sort

    0|0
    0|1
  • I'd probably be a total asshole, I'm not going to lie. I'm an asshole now... I'd probably be a bigger one as a guy.

    1|2
    0|1
  • Haha this is a fun question.. I think I'd be the mysterious indie bad boy with a secretive sensitive side lol Party hard, drive a badass car, have a couple tattoos & piercings , skate, surf, hit on chicks etc...

    0|1
    0|1
  • If im a guy, I'll probably sleep around but I'll choose carefully first jumping on the sack with them.

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably be in a garage band! I think I'd be a nice guy but more anti-social than I am now. Actually, I'd probably a bit of a whiny bitch! Guess I dodged a bullet there ;)

    0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a womanizer, that's for sure lol

    1|1
    0|0
  • i would be the hot gay friend

    0|0
    0|1
  • no different. im pretty fluid as is.

    0|0
    0|0
  • grow guns

    0|0
    0|0
  • hopefully an all around nice guy

    0|0
    0|0
  • gay

    0|0
    0|1
Loading...