What does everybody think of tattoos on the opposite sex

Most Helpful Girl

• i am not a fan of tattoos, I personally find them to be a bit tacky and unnatural, but I feel the same way about odd piercings. it wouldn't stop me from being with someone if I loved him. my boyfriend of 4 years has a tattoo, it isn't very big, right in between his shoulder blades. it's sort of like his personal coat of arms. it's only 3 letters, but it sums up his ideals and beliefs in a way that only he and the people that he is close to him will understand, and I'm ok with that kind of tattoo. it's simple, not obnoxious.

What Girls Said 13

• It's hot. It would be weird if he tattooed my name on his ass though, which I wouldn't feel very comfortable with. I've always wanted one, but I don't know what to get.

• I like them in moderation. Body art is awesome and I love it. However, if a guy has a tatto of his ex girlfriends name or of something satanic, I would run for the hills. So far I've body piercing and one tattoo. soon to get another tatt :) can't wait!

• I'm not a big fan of tattoos (which you wouldn't be able to tell from the big ol one I got carved into my back, but that was part of a deal I made.) I grew up around them (almost everyone in my family is tattooed, some more than others) so they don't really bother me. I guess I'm pretty neutral in my opinion of them. Unless they're completely tasteless or all over, they really don't effect how I'm attracted to a guy.

• I like tattoos. Not just one random tattoo, but something that took actual thought and wasn't just for the sake of getting a tattoo. I think it's a good way to show your personality.

• Personally, I love tattoos on both genders. It ooks super cool and the stories behind them are awesome. I have two, one on the back of my neck (my artist signature) and one I just got recently on my upper left arm (enso circle with a rose and two triangles). I was told I looked super bad ass with tats and it was unexpected since I am the innocent type. On guys I think it's attractive if it looks right. I've seen some gross ones that I didn't like but I never insulted them on it. They're pretty cool and they don't really say anything about the person who has them except their beliefs.

• I like them if it means something. A barbed wire around the bicep doesn't really do it for me, but something personal is attractive. It shows their commitment to whatever it relates to, and it's a conversation starter that gives you a good reflection on the person who has it.

• i think tattoo's are the bomb I love em. but if they are all over then I'm not soo into them but they are great.

• It depends if the guy is build up with some muscle it looks really good and some girls find that very, well ( eye candy) but if they have stick body they look funny

• doesn't matter as long as it suits them.

• I like them if they are not completely covered. it's better if they have muscle too.

• They are sooo sooo sooo sexy! I love tattoos on men even on women. They are such a turn on for me.

• i love them :) they are all unique and have a story behind em

• I like tattoos on guys I think they are hot

What Guys Said 3

• I've seen some really stupid tattoos and I've seen some really incredible tattoos. The problem for me is that every single one of them always looks like a mistake. Something about a random image just floating on a person's body just seems odd. Usually they are trendy and entirely meaningless. Even the ones that have an important meaning generally don't convey that meaning to the people who will end up seeing the tattoo.

The other problem with them is that generally they merely indicate that the person was once an easily impressionable high school senior or college freshman who went on spring break. Honestly, you have the same tribal across the top of your butt that every girl your age has? Hot. And sir, I love your barb wire around the arm tattoo that every dude got. right after Pamela Anderson popularized it.

Anyway, I'm not saying they are necessarily bad, but I am certainly not attracted by the vast majority of them.

The exception to this rule is when someone has done something creative or dedicated like get a well done mural across their entire back or covering their arms. In that case, it is less like a tattoo and more like a style or lifestyle choice, which is cool.

• It depends on what it is of, where is it located, size, and if it is distorted by a pregnancy, sunlight, scar, etc.

• i like it on a girls belly buton and ears of course!